Achievement Trading Thread

It seems these FAME based achievements are going to take a VERY, VERY LONG time. The method I've found to recieve to most the most FAME is to have your video rated with 5 stars and all 12 awards. This comes out to 160 FAME.

This is basically an achievement trading thread. I'm hoping to get a bunch of people together to rate each others videos. With that said...

GT: jarheadwayne

ill rate anyones vidoes who rate mine let me know if u wna rate my films and ill get round to rating urs wenever i can just send me message on xbox so i know who u r n ill keep rating any new vids that come up wen i get chance thnx n dont watch my vids just got it for parties n i not that gd :p lol this looks like this will take forever :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

unless 100 ppl join this thread this will take too long for anyone to get dont know 1 person who even has the first achievment let alone the last one for fame gd game but this will take too long and if you really want to do this set up alot of fake accounts with free month live and rate ur own videos been told it works and cn help cut down on boosters needed gd luck to anyone trying for this ull need it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...