Playing Solo = Searching for 40 minutes for balanced match

jordan1979

That's simply the effect of the shadow, indirect lighting. Only half way through my coffee.

But it's still a box cutter.

Regardless of the acb or plain old niff, I want to see the tags come off a schlubs neck when I shank him, but alas only the PC master race get that little nuance.

Being that you hadn't had your coffee yet, I'll give you a pass. This time. Don't let that shit happen again though!

Also I don't see why you went off to find a picture of it when you have one in your signature...

Yeah. I noticed that but didn't want to shame him too much. As it stands, we already know he's colorblind.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. You can be the middle spoon as long as I get to be the big spoon.

What spoon am I? Or am I a spork?

That's simply the effect of the shadow, indirect lighting. Only half way through my coffee.

But it's still a box cutter.

Regardless of the acb or plain old niff, I want to see the tags come off a schlubs neck when I shank him, but alas only the PC master race get that little nuance.

You were that "schlub" for me (Don't know what that means:confused:). Maybe Canadians are colour-blind? Or Opiate just needs to get his eyes checked :p

You were that "schlub" for me (Don't know what that means:confused:). Maybe Canadians are colour-blind? Or Opiate just needs to get his eyes checked :p

oh man u can be the head of the spoon. u live in texas so u r only an hour behind me. will you be my new best friend? fuck saint and rich---our time zone differences are tearing us apart. i have holes that need filling. will you be my bf3 valentine forever?

Also I don't see why you went off to find a picture of it when you have one in your signature...

Being that you hadn't had your coffee yet, I'll give you a pass. This time. Don't let that shit happen again though!

Yeah. I noticed that but didn't want to shame him too much. As it stands, we already know he's colorblind.

Boo-urns! Both of you!! Boo-urns!!!!!! Don't make me cut you both again!!

as long as i can be the nuttella on the spoon.

Nutella...mmm....

Schlub: Urban dictionary is your friend.

I'm completely blind and play by prescience. We don't have gravity here this far north either. Not close enough to the equator. We all have to wear lead boots or hold onto the grass for dear life.

Nutella...mmm.... We don't have gravity here this far north either. Not close enough to the equator. We all have to wear lead boots or hold onto the grass for dear life.

l can confirm this; Finland is very north as well. Last night l literally lost my dog, it just drifted into the abyss above.

I'm completely blind and play by prescience. We don't have gravity here this far north either. Not close enough to the equator. We all have to wear lead boots or hold onto the grass for dear life.

Are you sure you're not drunk all the time?

oh man u can be the head of the spoon. u live in texas so u r only an hour behind me. will you be my new best friend? fuck saint and rich---our time zone differences are tearing us apart. i have holes that need filling. will you be my bf3 valentine forever?

Considering I'm currently playing Dead Space 3, and I only play on weekends... I'll think of it as a friendship.

Holy shit... where do I even start with this thread?

as long as i can be the nuttella on the spoon.

It's Nutella. Do fuck it up. I mean seriously, show a little bit of respect for God's gift to man. For Christ's sake, it's spreadable CHOCOLATE that you can eat with ANYTHING.

Definitely a spork!

I was about to be offended that you dropped me like a bad habit, but if you're just in need of having your holes filled, then he's your man!

Boo-urns! Both of you!! Boo-urns!!!!!! Don't make me cut you both again!!

Nutella...mmm....

Muahahahaah.

l can confirm this; Finland is very north as well. Last night l literally lost my dog, it just drifted into the abyss above.

Well damn. I thought that this was just an Australian problem. Bummer dude.

I feel your pain my man. I lose cats. All. The. Time.

Always.

They're cats. No biggie.

i rescind my previous statement. ur in VA---u can be my best friend. and gunner lol

This is some bullshit. I have feelings dammit. You can't just drop me like a bad habit and expect me to take you back with open arms...

Unless you're a really good pilot and you bring the Nutella.

Edited by CGPsaint

This is some bullshit. I have feelings dammit. You can't just drop me like a bad habit and expect me to take you back with open arms...

Unless you're a really good pilot and you bring the Nutella.

i either forgot that u were in VA or never knew. im in NC so we are both EST. im the best pilot evarrr. but i dont have nutella :/

He left his Nutella at my place.

...Oh, he didn't tell you?

Your mom went to college...

i either forgot that u were in VA or never knew. im in NC so we are both EST. im the best pilot evarrr. but i dont have nutella :/

Ugh. No Nutella? Fine. Just don't crash.

I sent you a Friend Request. I'll be online at some point this evening, most likely later because I have a soccer game to play. And it's not any of that gay Fifa Soccer...

Actually it is gay since you called it soccer.

It's called football because... wait for it... you hit a ball with your foot.

American "Football" = handegg.

Well, when I lived in Germany, we called it Fussball, but seeing as how I live in America where people don't have the good sense that God gave a Duck, I am forced to call it SOCCER so that fucktards won't think that I'm going to play Football. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed playing American Football in Middle/High School, and I enjoy watching it occasionally, but the bottom line is that it's not the same sport that it used to be. For that matter, watching professional Soccer is starting to get old too, what with every fag and their brother taking drama/acting lessons so that they can act hurt on the field to draw free kicks. They might have started issuing Yellow/Red Cards for taking dives, but it would put a stronger message out if you kneecapped the fucker taking the dive. Just my 2 cents.

American "Football" = handegg.

I'm going to call it Handegg from now on.

They might have started issuing Yellow/Red Cards for taking dives, but it would put a stronger message out if you kneecapped the fucker taking the dive. Just my 2 cents.

Fish flopping fuckery. We need to have murda and wolf strafe the field with attack choppers during FIFA games. Any stupid dives will be penalized by getting blown the fuck up.

Blatant divers need to spend some time in the women's league. Don't think they'd last longer than the first half before the women beat the shit out of them.

Men's soccer:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR71My2cHxDsqIbux5gH-VXb0yjuonHeX0YO5VVJaukr6HWc-xw

Women's soccer: This is Sparta!!!

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/wwcup071511/w15_18812114.jpg

Fish flopping fuckery. We need to have murda and wolf strafe the field with attack choppers during FIFA games. Any stupid dives will be penalized by getting blown the fuck up.

Blatant divers need to spend some time in the women's league. Don't think they'd last longer than the first half before the women beat the shit out of them.

Men's soccer:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR71My2cHxDsqIbux5gH-VXb0yjuonHeX0YO5VVJaukr6HWc-xw

Women's soccer: This is Sparta!!!

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/wwcup071511/w15_18812114.jpg

Two things come to mind.

1.) I concur.

2.)

a.) She is definitely hotter whilst wearing that face mask...

b.) That picture of her is making me have impure thoughts.

That is all.

HAHA! i would gladly kill anyone who plays soccer

Why's it gotta be like that?