Playing Solo = Searching for 40 minutes for balanced match

jordan1979

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ soccer. ill be on from 5-whenever i feel like it

lol grass fags.

Actually it is gay since you called it soccer.

It's called football because... wait for it... you hit a ball with your foot.

American "Football" = handegg.

SOCCER IN AUSTRALIA ITS CALLED SOCCER AND SOCCER IS GAY.

Well, when I lived in Germany, we called it Fussball, but seeing as how I live in America where people don't have the good sense that God gave a Duck, I am forced to call it SOCCER so that fucktards won't think that I'm going to play Football. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed playing American Football in Middle/High School, and I enjoy watching it occasionally, but the bottom line is that it's not the same sport that it used to be. For that matter, watching professional Soccer is starting to get old too, what with every fag and their brother taking drama/acting lessons so that they can act hurt on the field to draw free kicks. They might have started issuing Yellow/Red Cards for taking dives, but it would put a stronger message out if you kneecapped the fucker taking the dive. Just my 2 cents.

Soccer sucks.

HAHA! i would gladly kill anyone who plays soccer

same all these weird europeans who play soccer and live by me.. queers...

Hockey is the mens sport.

You sir are correct

Fixed your post. ;)

Rugby is alright but hockey owns it.. still go Russia!

http://c.cslacker.com/7195l.jpg

Rugby is alright but hockey owns it.. still go Russia!

http://c.cslacker.com/7195l.jpg

Spent most of my early life playing hockey, there were broken bones and lots of bruises.

Anyone else play lacrosse here? I did when I was 13-14, fuckin' hell that's a hard game to play when you're a small kid and everybody on the opposing team hit puberty right out of the womb it seemed.

Not many sports out there where you are allowed to literally pulverize someone and beat them with sticks. If you play a game without getting any ridiculous injuries or starting a bench brawl you weren't on the floor enough. That and most small town arenas where my games were held as a kid didn't have AC, lucky if they had working ceiling fans, 90-100F inside running around in half-hockey gear for hours... buggering hell those were painful summers.

Have a profound respect for rugby. Pads? Pffff!!! An ex of mine, like "Sinclair of the Mask" above, had her nose smashed in mid-game last summer, finished the game (they won), went for beers, didn't go to the doc until a few days later, still played the next week. Tough chicks play rugby. Fun roll that one.

I don't blame the game of soccer/football for sucking. I blame the fucktardian dramadivequeens for screwing up a perfectly good sport. We played full contact soccer in school. No refs on recess = no red cards. Whiners didn't play.