Achievement Guide

Cyrex

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the save the farmer one? I killed the 3 guys that were around him and never got anything. Do you have to wait for a certain time?

you have to wait until Cpt. Price gives you the orders to kill him...if you go in blasting then you will not get the achievement even though in reality you DID save him...wait a few seconds until the guy is about to pull a gun (wait for the orders to take him out), and then start blastin'

you have to wait until Cpt. Price gives you the orders to kill him...if you go in blasting then you will not get the achievement even though in reality you DID save him...wait a few seconds until the guy is about to pull a gun (wait for the orders to take him out), and then start blastin'

bah thats what I figured. I just killed them right away.

thanks

i actually got the roadkill achievement on Charlie Don't Surf...its near the beginning of the mission...after you enter the building and leave, you enter the main road...as soon as you exit the alley to get onto the main road, there is the straight road (suicide), but there is also a side street with a car at the end...wait a few seconds and several enemies will come out near the car on the side alley...shoot the car and boom!! achievement unlocked

What is the best way to get to the next checkpoint in the room with he televisions in it on veteran difficulty level?

Not sure if its the trigger but I found that taking the two RPG guys out on the second floor seem to slow it down a bit. After that I used the right side to move around.

Yes, you can. I finished by first time through with 960, as I missed a few intel pieces and didn't get all the TVs for Your Show Sucks.

Easiest way to get to the check in the television studio is seriously just rushing like a lunatic. I literally sprinted straight across the middle of the room towards the enemy spawn point, throwing flashbangs like a madman. Once you get in, hide behind the corner and kill anyone who comes around it. Your squad will eventually wipe the room.

If you keep trying to beat best time in the training in the very beginning do you not get the Earn a Winged Dagger achievement?

I keep trying to beat the training course and I never go this achievement.

yes you will get it. I tried numerous times and got it.