Best COD game?

xdarkknightx74

Call of Duty 4 and MW2.

The one with the guns and the war was pretty good but the one after that wasn't as good as the last one before the last best one.

The best cod game is Rapala Fishing Frenzy, although you can catch other types of fish in it, too.

Nevermind...you guys win.

For the campaign my favourite was Call of Duty 4. I completed it multiple times on PS3, 360 and PC and never really got tired of it. Mile High Club was a challenge I only managed once though, fortunately on the platform which gives you an achievement for doing so.

For the soundtrack it was World at War. I don't think any of the other games come close to having a soundtrack that adds as much to the atmosphere of the game.

For the multiplayer it was Black Ops 1. I just spent more time playing this one multiplayer than the others... and napalm strikes were fun.

And finally, for price it would have to be CoD of Duty: :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_Uhdy6sO4]Nerd³'s Three Free Games Friday - 16 - YouTube[/ame]

I guess I'm the only one who agrees with you on World at War. :p

I'm sure most people didn't really get to fully experience the game before the influx of modders/hackers.

No way, World at War was the first COD I owned after buying a 360 and my first foray into online FPS games and was awesome (plus I sucked :biglaugh). Who doesn't like a bit of Castle/Hangar/Upheaval/Courtyard etc?

Plus the WaW zombie maps were the best without any doubt, it's the only time I bought more than one map pack.

Edited by Burnout x360a