X360A World Championship

daenius

Absolute disaster for me !

I qualified 7th on Primes and was then given a 5 place grid penalty for no reason :confused:. Didnt even warn me during qualifying.

I started last i think, managed to get up to 7th after the first couple corners, then on lap 1 on the last corner i got bumped from behind, that sent me nose first into the wall, completly lost my entire front wing, so i pitted on lap 1 for a new nose. And for the 3rd race in a row my race was ruined by other drivers :mad:.

As i was buried nose first in the wall right in front of the pit lane i reversed out, drove into the pit lane and made a split second decision to put on options. I managed to catch up after being last and i overtook derektaylor and patriot, slowinfastout dissapeared, tully crashed and blu smarty crashed, so i was back up to 7th, and for a few laps i was within 20 seconds of Daenius and LFC and i was thinking do i have a shot at the top 6 ? With my luck ? OF COURSE NOT.

So i pitted lap 19 for my prime tyres to go to the end of the race, and if i could put in a strong finish i may have finished higher, but for some reason my wheel turns off on the straight, and i lost 30 seconds on that lap. So more catching up to do, i caught up overtook derektaylor and patriot again. Pulled out a gap over them only for my wheel to turn off again, this time i lost 40 seconds that lap, more catching up to do, i caught up with derektaylor on the last lap and overtook him on the last corner and we crossed the line together, i must have beat him by 0.01 seconds lol. BUT WHAT I SHITE RACE, 3 SHITE RACES IN A ROW, WILL MY LUCK CHANGE ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i finally joined, todays race was just all over the place if i say so my self we have a great race today. Brad if i may the leaderboard u have is a little "off" on the first page of the Championship forum is the correct points for me its under the last race leaderboard.. just letting u know, not being rude

I'm not sure that anyone plays for sheep stations hahah. Never heard that phrase before. That an Aussie thing lol. haha.

Haha. I didn't realise it is an Australian phrase. This link should explain it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_for_sheep_stations

If anyone is taking a game too seriously, I tell them "We're not playing for sheep stations!" lol.

Edited by Shelton

ok qualified fifth start on primes first corner brake late hit nick sorry nick next lap first corner brake late hit wall no front wing poetic justice pit in FORCE INDIA GLITCH third corner brake late red front wing pit in FORCE INDIA GLITCH now in last lap 3 yellow front wing lap 17 pit in FORCE INDIA GLITCH lap 20 yellow front wing start moving up field finish 6th could have done better but oh well on to silverstone, at least my bad race was self inflicted, no one else to blame for my woes, gratz nick.

Valencia is a hit and miss track for me and yesterday it was definitely a miss. Qualifying was a disaster with the car understeering round the sweeping bends on the third sector and getting a 5 place grid penalty for exiting the pit lane!

The race itself could of had a better outcome if I had not got a time penalty for getting tapped by derek. Spent most of the race catching him up only for his car to ghost in and out and glitch across the track which caused numerous wing damage trying to find a way around.

I could of got 9th or even 8th and even on the last 5 laps I cut the gap between me and derek from 38 seconds to 12 seconds but it wasn't to be.

Silverstone is a better track for me, a lot more space to manoeuvre and no barriers really close to the track.

About the incident with Dan, it was completely my fault and I should of listened to Noddee when he said that he was behind him. I completely understand Dan's reaction as it is a recurring theme for him in recent races. However the matter is now resolved and roll on Silverstone.

Brad, i just had some suggestions about the website you made. On the season results, maybe place 10 should not be blue, as it scores points, unlike 11 & 12 (which are blue) also, maybe P1 should be yellow, P2, blue, P3, grey, P4-10 green. P11-12 red (as red ususally shows bad things lol) Just ideas. I'm odd like this haha.

Brad, i just had some suggestions about the website you made. On the season results, maybe place 10 should not be blue, as it scores points, unlike 11 & 12 (which are blue) also, maybe P1 should be yellow, P2, blue, P3, grey, P4-10 green. P11-12 red (as red ususally shows bad things lol) Just ideas. I'm odd like this haha.

10th place SHOULD be in green, but I am not sure what its doing.

I will change the colours round and upload a new version after i've had my tea.

Hey everybody i was thinking if we keep the race on sunday but move it to 930GMT or 9 GMT so that gives enough time to let HITMAN get home from work and that way i can still make it too.. just letting u guys know maybe we can make that work

I'm really not comfortable with 9.30, that's 10.30 for me and as gay as it might sound, I'm not sure if I can really concentrate this late.

If everybody wants to do it, fine, but I'd rather not.

Btw:

Is anybody else experiencing problems with the Xbox Live page in the internet browser?

I'm really not comfortable with 9.30, that's 10.30 for me and as gay as it might sound, I'm not sure if I can really concentrate this late.

Btw:

Is anybody else experiencing problems with the Xbox Live page in the internet browser?

I havent experienced any problems with it, what kind of problem are u having??

Btw:

I've always had problems with it to be honest, regardless of browser.

Also, I really wouldnt mind starting on 9:30PM Sunday, however would rather avoid it if possible as Daenius said, I really don't think I can properly get concentrated for 1 hour + after around 9.

Btw:

What about 830 GMT idk if thats enough time for Hitman to get back from work. Maybe that could work?

Well im working 3pm-8pm, by the time i have left work its about 8.15, then 1 hour on the london buses home :( so im usually back by 9.15, so a 9.30 start i would be fine with, but i did think a 9.30 start would be too late which is why i asked for the switch to Sunday. Also we were doing races on Sundays before and it seemed to be fine then ...