Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone fancy getting the Explorer achievement done? I only need to do 2 game modes (FFA Corruption and FFA Steal the Artifact) but everytime I search for them using custom it just decides to search for 5 seconds and then stick me in a deathmatch. The online is horrible. My gamertag is x Jecht x if you wanna get that achievement :)

EDIT: Done it now :)

Edited by x Jecht x

Need MP boosting done as soon as possible. I'm at level 7. Just need to get to level 10 for the ''Looking good'' achievement then level 20 for ''True Templar'' then I'll be done with this game.

I have 1000 in Brotherhood now. I know of the ''Stun'' MP boosting method that will get us to 20 very fast. I have 2 people down right now need 3 more. GT is Deadsea 18

We will boost in Player Match Alliance. This way we won't have to deal with any randoms to mess with our boosting. For alliance you need 6 people.

Just got from level 7 to 20 in one sitting way better then Brotherhood. You guys can do it.

I don't need anymore help with AC online as I'm done with the series Revelations was the nail in the coffin for me. Sorry I can't help anyone else I'm done with this game.

Glad I have 1000 in this game and brotherhood cause this game was garbage glad I can sell it now.

Really looking for all the Mediterranean Traveler DLC Achievements, only online ones I need and to complete this game so message me, hoping to get this as fast as possible dont want to hold off for a week or anything.

Carnival

Wild Rage

Restrained Violence

Straw Hat

The Spice of Life

Up and Down

GT: GIG Guerra

EDIT: Have completed this now, thank you.

Just wanting to get some easy ones in private matches to close up the game. Happy to help you get some others in return if you already have these.

• Carnival
    Stay blended for 3 minutes during a Wanted session in Siena (Multiplayer).
  • Wild Rage
    Perform 3 Stuns without dying in Jerusalem (Multiplayer).

• Up and Down
    Perform 5 Leaps of Faith during a session of Assassinate in Imperial District (Multiplayer).

• Restrained Violence
    Obtain 5 Kill Assist bonuses during a session of any Team Mode in Dyers (Multiplayer).

Message on Live if interested. Thanks.

Edited by AlexRat

Looking for one last achievement. We can knock this out in like two minutes then I can help with whatever. I'll keep this message up until I get it:

EDIT: Got 'em all. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Suprak