• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I hope they don't have a "1 gun" achievement.

It is so boring being forced to play an entire playthrough without using any of the other weapons.

Tbh the Plasma Cutter was the best weapon in the game anyways and I would of only used that on Impossible anyways, which I did. Although I hope the new game has more variety and changing weapons will actually be helpful.

It is so boring being forced to play an entire playthrough without using any of the other weapons.

Yeah, Good Point. Even if the cutter plasma was a good weapon, the other ones were nice to. So, I finded boring to use it and not any other guns /=

• 2 months later...

i didnt like the one gun achievement from the first dead space

but it was a challenge 2 not try the other guns and 2 stick 2 one gun

aslong as they dont make it "Beat the campaign on the impossible difficulty with only the plasma cutter" than ill still do it

• 1 month later...

honestly dont mind MP stuff if they dont put achievements there, forcing us to play it, forcing us to boost, forcing us to hate the game in the end. when will devs learn not everyone is an idiot?

back on topic, i enjoyed the achievements in the first game, difficult but not overly ridiculous. made for a fun three playthroughs

i didnt like the one gun achievement from the first dead space

but it was a challenge 2 not try the other guns and 2 stick 2 one gun

aslong as they dont make it "Beat the campaign on the impossible difficulty with only the plasma cutter" than ill still do it

I actually would love that as an achievement haha i made a dead space challenge for my friends where we all had to beat it on insane with only the plasma cutter, so for me it would be awesome but im pretty positive they wont.

honestly dont mind MP stuff if they dont put achievements there, forcing us to play it, forcing us to boost, forcing us to hate the game in the end. when will devs learn not everyone is an idiot?

back on topic, i enjoyed the achievements in the first game, difficult but not overly ridiculous. made for a fun three playthroughs

It's been confirmed that there will be no multiplayer achievements for Dead Space 2, which I'm personally happy with.

I love the hard achievements like completing insanity with one gun (I know it's not an achievement but still fun to do) so I'm actually hoping for an achievement like this.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add SOURCE. Skip to around 1:20.

Edited by Corallion