Worth getting? Easy 1K?

The only flight game i've played is like the first ace combat on the original playstation...

Is it a hard kind of game to get into?

I was looking through the achievements and it looks like a majority of these achievements are campaign based, but a couple of them are online, does anyone still play it?

I think it's retailing atm for about £15

It looks good, but considering i'm brand new to the game type, i don't know if this is a good way or a bad way to get into them :/

Thanks in advance guys

Thank you mate :)

Eurgh! I don't know if that will deter me from playing it, as i'll probably be shit at it aswell :p

What you should worry about is the online achievements. I think the community is still somewhat reasonably strong, so do them asap.

I won't call the achievements very hard. Compared with those in Ace Combat6, Assault Horizon's achievements, esp. online ones, are a breeze. The one that requires playing 50hrs online is merely time consuming, requiring no skill at all.

As for the one of completing all missions with Rank A, this is probably the hardest, but not impossible (compared with MW3 spec ops I'd say MW3 is harder)