Bayonetta 2 is a WIIU EXCLUSIVE WTF?

Bajan Elite

Couldn't really get past this contradiction, even if you included a pretty picture.

Yeah, because, clearly you can't put your place in someone who doesn't want to spend 300 - 350$ + 60$? Even if you, yourself is getting the console? I for one own all consoles this gen and the last, with every gen i like to get everything so i could play everything and not be limited to a specific thing, including PC gaming.

This here is an interesting discussion which is why i am discussing it and i can easily put myself into someone's shoe's who does not want a Wii U because he is not into Nintendo's games but wants to play his or her favorite franchise. If you can't put yourself into the place of those people then that's your problem not mine.

Oh and i have many other reasons other than Bayonetta for getting a Wii U, as i own and enjoy the Wii. However, it doesn't mean i cant feel for the people who don't want to get a console they are not interested in just because of ONE game.

Edited by ll X ll

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw Platinum, they just lost a Metal Gear Rising sale and a possible Anarchy Reigns one as well.

I will never understand that. I think the last few Zelda games were shit in the gameplay department, but I'm not going to be all "I won't buy any more Nintendo products because I hate Skyward Sword". I was pissed when Rare went from Nintendo to Microsoft, but I didn't refuse to buy any of those companies products in response.

I'm getting a Wii U, and Bayonetta 2 only sweetens the deal ( might even lead to her inclusion in Smash Bros ). People didn't refuse to bu Square titles when Final Fantasy left Nintendo for Sony or when Kingdom Hearts released on DS, 3DS and PSP. Or Capcom with Mega Man 8, which initially only released on PSX & Saturn after 16 Nintendo system games.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Even though this got necro'd, I'd like to hop in and say.

Thank you, Nintendo for letting a franchise that would have ended continue by choosing to back this game as a publisher.

Going of your Avatar/Gt, you might be a bit biased though xD

Don't worry, that's no offense ;)

I feel the same...

This exclusive deal actualy restored a little bit of my faith in Nintendo.

I had all their consoles up to the GC and still think the GC is the best last gen console quality wise (sharing the place with the Xbox1 with it's mature software lineup)

I realy hope (but doubt) they can get at least close to their old days.

Anyway...

Thanks Nintendo, for giving me the possibility to play Bayo2. :Bounce:

Even if you don't want to buy a WiiU, what's the problem with borrowing one from a friend or play it with a friend who has one?

Even a rental store could rent you a WiiU + Game just to play Bayo2, probably for less than it would cost to buy the game.

Sure it would be cool and much more comfortable/customer friendly if it were Multi-Platform, and it would probably look a lot better on PS4/720 too.

But it's not like that's a reason to start hating on Nintendo/P+

They didn't make the game unavailable to PS4/720 only users at all, actualy they did quite the opposite.

Calm down everybody...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The only reason that it's a Wii-U exclusive is because neither Microsoft or Sony wanted to invest any money in it due to lack of sales of the first one. Nintendo stepped in and said they'd back it and that's the end of it. It will NEVER come to Xbox or Playstation, if you wanna play it then go buy yourself a Wii-U because if it wasn't for Nintendo the game wouldn't exist at all.

I was wounded when I found out it was exclusive to the wii u. I loved bayonetta. I even made a second account and got a 1000g on it again lol.

I have no intention of getting a wii u. There's just no games on it that I want. Hell I almost feel with how bad the wii u is doing right now that they might scrap it or something and make a new console haha not sayin that will happen its just what I think.

Well I hope people who have a wii u enjoy this game anyways glad nintendo helped them out but pissed off at the same time

• 1 month later...
Going of your Avatar/Gt, you might be a bit biased though xD

Don't worry, that's no offense ;)

I feel the same...

This exclusive deal actualy restored a little bit of my faith in Nintendo.

I had all their consoles up to the GC and still think the GC is the best last gen console quality wise (sharing the place with the Xbox1 with it's mature software lineup)

I realy hope (but doubt) they can get at least close to their old days.

Anyway...

Thanks Nintendo, for giving me the possibility to play Bayo2. :Bounce:

Even if you don't want to buy a WiiU, what's the problem with borrowing one from a friend or play it with a friend who has one?

Even a rental store could rent you a WiiU + Game just to play Bayo2, probably for less than it would cost to buy the game.

Sure it would be cool and much more comfortable/customer friendly if it were Multi-Platform, and it would probably look a lot better on PS4/720 too.

But it's not like that's a reason to start hating on Nintendo/P+

They didn't make the game unavailable to PS4/720 only users at all, actualy they did quite the opposite.

Calm down everybody...

I don't actually know a single person who has a wii u lol I mean literally no one.

No one wants it or the first one would have actually sold

I for one loved bayonetta and really want to play the 2nd.

Very underrated game

Bayonetta's gameplay was off the fucking charts! The story however wasn't.. One of the few games I felt the need to 1000G.

Yeah man loved the gameplay. The story was cheesy at times but it worked with the game for some reason. I like bayonetta as a character as well.

Got 1000g twice for this game on my main and other account

Yeah man loved the gameplay. The story was cheesy at times but it worked with the game for some reason. I like bayonetta as a character as well.

Got 1000g twice for this game on my main and other account

I never got tired of hearing Bayonetta yell "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" during her combos. There might be something wrong with me :p

If Bayonetta 2 doesn't convince you to, Smash Bros U should. I got mine on day one and I've been loving it.

Sorry Matey, I grew up playing Mario games and it's not something I'll ever do again :)

"Guess what, the fucking Princess isn't here!" - Me. Circa 1991 or something.. :mad: