Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the Dlc Today so i will be needing them as well...I am usually on after 9pm Est Time so just message me if your on around then or send a FR & i will add you

If anyone has or gets a group together & needs someone you can message me & i will try to be on...If you can message me a little bit ahead of time that would be great

Thanks Guys

Count me in, I'm on most of the time and I have all DLC. GT = ibbor v3

Looking for groups for "kill locust like a boss" "force multiplier" "natural selection" "unstoppable force".

Will help people with other cheevos aswell ... You scratch my back, I scratch yours.

Thanks

Hey guys, so I messed up by not actually attempting these as soon as the last DLC released, but I'm in need of some Horde Achievements, the ones I need are:

What Does This Button Do? - Get 500 Silverback rocket killed in Horde (still need to unlock rockets)

Horde Natural - Complete 20 consecutive waves of Horde on any Forces of Nature map without going down or dying

Force Multiplier - Kill a Lambent Berserker with a team comprised of 5 Forces of Nature characters in Horde

If anyone feels up for some Horde and would be willing to help me get these done please message me back ASAP. My GamerTag is Brianx88.

Edited by Lord Montymort

i am looking to get the 'what does this button do?' achievement but i really do not want to have to grind out game after game of horde in order to max level my silverback to get rockets...

would anyone be willing to let me use theirs? i am happy to do the spending in order to actually purchase the silverback in the game of horde!

i am a solid horde/gears player in general and i have already maxed out all of the other fortifications but another 250k on top of what i have already spent on the silverback is just too much!

i am happy to help with any other horde achievements that you may need in return!

msg me on XBL [GT: iM x SOVEREiGN]

Thanks in advance...

Very late to the party I know, but would be very happy if four people could help me out with some of the DLC achievements, that need to be done in teams.

I just don’t have friends who play this.

The host with the most

Places to see, people to destroy

Kill locust

Zeta team, Go

Defending the past

Come to poppa

Locust forever

Force multiplier

Unstoppable force

Will help others to if I can, can be on most nights at 7PM UK time.

Hiyo!

I've started a session over on TA to do a couple Horde achievements tonight. (Unstoppable Force and Horde Natural). There are a couple people interested who haven't joined the session, and there's still spots open!

If you're interested in working on them, but don't have a TA account...just message me over XBL. :) If you do have an account, sign up for the session!

Starts in 3 1/2 hours.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=285831