can anyone give me some advice on snow quest?

Phantomlocket

the challenges where you have to beat the high score? and some of them are ridiculously high i cant do them for shiz, its so much easier to do the rabbit glitter or whatever and the magic circles.

is there some trick to get a super high score? i know you have to keep your combo going but that can be really hard, the one im stuck at right now i have to get 215k. ive tried building stuff to make it easier.. someone help me out give me your knowledge! :)

• 5 months later...
the challenges where you have to beat the high score? and some of them are ridiculously high i cant do them for shiz, its so much easier to do the rabbit glitter or whatever and the magic circles.

is there some trick to get a super high score? i know you have to keep your combo going but that can be really hard, the one im stuck at right now i have to get 215k. ive tried building stuff to make it easier.. someone help me out give me your knowledge! :)

its all about combo's and not repeating a trick you have done in that combo too often. so to link jumps and moves just go into nose or tail butter (UP/DOWN or DOWN/UP) on your controller to keep your score ticking over between jumps, finding dirty long rails and doing heaps of rail combos helps too.

once you get good at keeping your butter balance you should be able to go down most of a run in one combo racking up an insane score.

g/l

• 1 year later...