Any tips to rank up faster?

GaryTheSnail

You could always buy happy tickets with microsoft points to get better gear but not all people are willing to spend the money. I'm not. I noticed it was hard to get kills and level up until I hit rank 8 or so. Once my gear was a little bit better I was plowing through enemies and got to 11 within the next hour. Good luck

im level 18 and i cant deal enough dmg or take much dmg.

So i just use cleric and heal dudes

Tried healing but for some reason I can't target people to heal... Let alone resurrect...

Like, you and another player are walking along and that player is damaged, I though it was :abut::ls::abut: but I never target someone :confused::confused:

Getting decent XP using the Healing Circle (or whatever it's called) on chokepoints :)

Edited by OctagonQontrol

Tried healing but for some reason I can't target people to heal... Let alone resurrect...

You've got to use the left stick to highlight them so that their GT becomes larger (font size) and then press "A". It's a little tricky at first but it's fairly easy assuming you aren't getting bashed by an enemy in the process.

Using the turrets to get kills get net you a lot of XP. You also get bonuses for staying in the server and winning without backing out after each round.

You've got to use the left stick to highlight them so that their GT becomes larger (font size) and then press "A". It's a little tricky at first but it's fairly easy assuming you aren't getting bashed by an enemy in the process.

Found it... :) Gotten 50 heals already so that is not too bad... The resurrection is a lot harder; best done on large playing areas where people run & go since hard to target near a tower with 20 players bashing and casting.