Omgwtfbbq!!

Chilidog Chaos

Okay so this is the second time that this has happened to me. I complete a level right, then during the cutscene it reverts to the main menu and starts me over at the beggining of that level with no save innside the level. Are the games designers and programmers to god damn stupid to notice this or am I doing something wrong?:mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

same happened to me level 5 then went back to main menu although i used a level select instead of continue

yes its fine when i got locked in the armoury i had a gas can but when i restarted the level i did not when i finished it it sent me back to main menu.whilst there i clicked continue it started me in the armoury again but this time when i was released the can was there so finished the level again but this time it sent me to level 6

ALWAYS USE CONTINUE

Edited by anthony
solution

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had this problem at the end of episode 1. I was getting kicked out to the main menu after the cutscene finished a few times, then when I would press continue, it would take me back to where I first find Kate in the jungle. VERY FRUSTRATING :mad:

Finally after playing episode 1 a few times, it didn't kick me out to the main menu after the cutscene, and it started up episode 2 instead.

Edited by howaboutnoo

• 9 months later...

Same thing just happened to me, except it seems to have deleted my game save. I hadn't played the game in about a year and decided to finish it. I used level select (didn't know you shouldn't) and did episode 3 Via Domus.

At the end it sends me back to main menu, and level select wouldn't show episode 4.. went to continue, says no save file was found on the hard drive for this profile. Great.. I restarted the game and now continue, level select and extras blanked out.. and when I click 'New Game' nothing happens at all. Lol what a peice of garbage