GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

I think with being iffy on what can or can't be missed by the end, I'm going to do EVERYTHING before I beat the game. Flew under all the bridges last night, now I'm waiting to get more cash as Trevor to unlock the air field to do the knife flight challenges. Then, I guess it's a hearty journey to get all collectibles, do the stunt jumps, etc.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with being iffy on what can or can't be missed by the end, I'm going to do EVERYTHING before I beat the game. Flew under all the bridges last night, now I'm waiting to get more cash as Trevor to unlock the air field to do the knife flight challenges. Then, I guess it's a hearty journey to get all collectibles, do the stunt jumps, etc.

This is what I told my friend last night when we were party chatting. Without using spoilers, I just told him to save the last 5-10 story missions for LAST, and to do everything else in the game and for the 100% completion checklist before those missions.

so does this mean that all the "missible" achievements can be obtained as long as you dont do "that"? no other surprises?

Yupp, so either don't do "that" on those missions, or just save the last 5 missions of the game for last and do everything else beforehand!

what two missions i can only think of the last one.

also can someone tell me when i will get the robes for the kifflom achievement, i've ordered them twice and they are not in my wardrobe.

You have to wait until you are told to buy the robes. Once you've purchased them, it takes 24 hours for them to ship to your closet, so just sleep four times. I waited about 25 hours for them to arrive, so you may want to sleep five times. You'll then get an e-mail on their arrival.

You have to wait until you are told to buy the robes. Once you've purchased them, it takes 24 hours for them to ship to your closet, so just sleep four times. I waited about 25 hours for them to arrive, so you may want to sleep five times. You'll then get an e-mail on their arrival.

thanks, i guess i'm just really impatient.

what two missions i can only think of the last one.

also can someone tell me when i will get the robes for the kifflom achievement, i've ordered them twice and they are not in my wardrobe.

[spoiler=Franklin]Well this mission "Something Sensible" offers the chance to kill Trevor, while "The Time's Come" gives you the opportunity to kill Michael.

So what do you mean?

For the Altruist Acolyte achievement, if it's any help the screens below show the location of two drunk men in the middle of the city at La Puerta/Palomino Avenue, playing as Trevor it will show up.

http://i43.tinypic.com/5b1b4.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2la63p4.jpg

I'll add these in after class if they fit :) Hopefully they are always there and their not op random even though they are a random event.

So what do you mean.

[spoiler=sandbox]on the last mission you will be franklin in his house and you will have to answer the door and it will be devin asking you to kill michael, he will then offer you three choices option A kill michael, option B kill trevor or option C kill neither, choose option C and you won't have to do those two missions

Edited by ckingvengence

[spoiler=sandbox]on the last mission you will be franklin in his house and you will have to answer the door and it will be devin asking you to kill michael, he will then offer you three choices option A kill michael, option B kill trevor or option C kill neither, choose option C and you won't have to do those two missions

Ohhhh! I get you now :) Nice, now I can fix the Roadmap! Do you remember what the mission was called?

I thought the two missions I mentioned came before the one you mentioned though?

Wait..so the 100% checklist on the Social Club is not the same as the 100% checklist for the achievement? I don't need to do as much? Im confused

They are the same checklist.

It seems you only need one gold medal at the shooting range for Multi-Disciplined.

One Gold Medal for each weapon or one Gold Medal in general? I got one Gold Medal for each weapon just in case. Now I just need to do the Trafficking pastime for Trevor and Assassinations for Franklin and I'll have it.

I'm still confused if it's one Gold Medal per category, or one Gold Medal per challenge/mission per category.

1Dc8P2NhbC9FCxoEGlxTWWE3L2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAVBQUPvPg3g=.jpg Multi-Disciplined 30:gsicon:

Attain a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.

In GTA V, there are over 60 hobbies and pastimes available around San Andreas. Some of these include Taxi Missions, Races, Parachuting, Triathlons, Assassination Missions, and more.

Like the story and side missions, these hobbies and pastimes have Gold Medal requirements that you must complete for this achievement; however, there are only three categories of hobbies you need to worry about. These are Trevor's Arm Trafficking missions, Franklin's Assassinations missions, and the Shooting Range Challenges.

Awaiting confirmation if you need to get only one Gold Medal per category, or a Gold Medal in ALL 33

Please refer to THIS THREAD to check the Gold Medal requirement for these hobbies and pastimes.

I've just unlocked this. You need to get one Gold medal in the following activities:

Triathlon

Street Race (The Stranger mission "Shift Work" is the only one I've done, and you need to get Gold on it.)

Sea Race

Off-Road Race

Flight School (I've done them all to Gold with Michael)

Shooting Range (I've only done the Pistol one, all to Gold)

I've done 2 Assassination missions and only 1 Arms Trafficking Air. I earned Gold in them, so I can't confirm if they're needed.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

Ohhhh! I get you now :) Nice, now I can fix the Roadmap! Do you remember what the mission was called?

I thought the two missions I mentioned came before the one you mentioned though?

They are the same checklist.

One Gold Medal for each weapon or one Gold Medal in general? I got one Gold Medal for each weapon just in case. Now I just need to do the Trafficking pastime for Trevor and Assassinations for Franklin and I'll have it.

I'm still confused if it's one Gold Medal per category, or one Gold Medal per challenge/mission per category.

I think it is one per activity. So one in shooting range, one in racing, etc.

I made a video guide of all 20 stores needed to rob for the 'Stick Up Kid' achievement. It shouldn't be any different in multiplayer. The guide omits one of them. that store is Trevor's on Algonquin Blvd, Sandy Shores. Don't know if this was discussed already but in no way am I sifting through 298 posts of potential spoilers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7l6Rh3ypVY]Grand Theft Auto V - Stick Up Kid Guide [Rob All 20 Stores] - YouTube[/ame]

I made a video guide of all 20 stores needed to rob for the 'Stick Up Kid' achievement. It shouldn't be any different in multiplayer. The guide omits one of them. that store is Trevor's on Algonquin Blvd, Sandy Shores. Don't know if this was discussed already but in no way am I sifting through 298 posts of potential spoilers.

They should've made this an Offline or Online achievement.

I've just unlocked this. You need to get one Gold medal in the following activities:

Triathlon

Street Race (The Stranger mission "Shift Work" is the only one I've done, and you need to get Gold on it.)

Sea Race

Off-Road Race

Flight School (I've done them all to Gold with Michael)

Shooting Range (I've only done the Pistol one, all to Gold)

I've done 2 Assassination missions and only 1 Arms Trafficking Air. I earned Gold in them, so I can't confirm if they're needed.

Are 1000000% sure? The Strategy Guide says only Shooting Range, Trafficking and Assassinstions have Gold Medal requirements that count towards the achievement :(

I think it is one per activity. So one in shooting range, one in racing, etc.

Fuck this achievement! It's too confusing.

it's okay, but...

[spoiler=benefactor]if you do replay those missions when you've finished the story would the characters then be dead for good even though you've already finished the story

I'm guessing they won't even be available if you choose option C.

Are 1000000% sure? The Strategy Guide says only Shooting Range, Trafficking and Assassinstions have Gold Medal requirements that count towards the achievement :(

Yep, I'm certain. On page 16 of the strategy guide, it says the achievement is obtained after earning a Gold medal in Street Races, Sea Races, Off Road Races, Triathlons, the Flight School and the Shooting Range.

That's exactly what I did and got the achievement. Remember that the Gold medal for the Street Races is actually the one from the Stranger mission, and not a regular Street Race.

EDIT: For further confirmation, my achievement unlocked after I got a Gold on the first Triathlon.

The Trafficking and Assassinations are missions, and not past-times.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap