Kill Dukinos mom, how?

HighsounD

How the freaking fudgesicles are you supposed to finish this mission? I started it at level 25, now I'm 30 and it says trivial in the description but that bish kills me in one shot with that stuff she shoots through her mouth, it also shoots through rocks so you can't take cover and avoid it.

Apparently her level raises alongside yours as well, when I first tried to fight her she was 28, now she's at 32.

All my weapons are usually killing enemies in a few shots but with her I put like 10 magazines in her head and she still has 99% health.

Is this something I'm forced to do with 2-3 other players? Because that's not an option right now, all my friends are 10-15 levels below me.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

A good way to do it, if you have enough sniper rifle ammo (and a rifle that does a decent amount of Corrode damage) is to hide behind the metal barrier, in the lift (elevator). You can then just pop up and pick away at her health.

If you run out of ammo, just make quick dashes around the battleground, as she will have laid waste to a lot of enemies for you, leaving ammo and weapons ripe for the picking.

EDIT: Also, I have a little bit of time before I turn in for the night, so I could help you defeat her, if you like? I don't have my headset on hand right now, so I will literally just jump in, help you finish the level, and jump out again.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

Let the bandits fight her while you stay away and use your rocket launcher, grenades, and skill. She moves relatively slow and only uses the mouth attack a few times. The first time I killed her it was myself and one friend, I died when she had less than 5% of her health and my buddy finished her off. The second time I had two other friends with me and she went down quick with no casualties. The third time I was with one friend and we both died, then came back and smacked her around. I think it is easier with more people because you can spread out and she can only focus on one of you.

I know that feel bro, I couldn't do it first time round either.

If you haven't got friends to play with but have a second controller, just bring a guest into a game and keep it from harms way, that way Dukino's Mom can't regenerate her health every time you die. Cheap way of doing it but if you want to complete that mission then you could do it. Same goes for any and all bosses.

A good way to do it, if you have enough sniper rifle ammo (and a rifle that does a decent amount of Corrode damage) is to hide behind the metal barrier, in the lift (elevator). You can then just pop up and pick away at her health.

If you run out of ammo, just make quick dashes around the battleground, as she will have laid waste to a lot of enemies for you, leaving ammo and weapons ripe for the picking.

EDIT: Also, I have a little bit of time before I turn in for the night, so I could help you defeat her, if you like? I don't have my headset on hand right now, so I will literally just jump in, help you finish the level, and jump out again.

Gonna try that, thanks.

And thanks for the offer to help, I'm going to work in 10 minutes so I don't really have time to play right now though.

I jumped in and landed on a metal cross beam...if you get in the corner of it and shoot at her a few times she comes at you. When she gets close and opens her mouth for the big attack unload everything you can into her throat (hehe). Brutal grenades also help, I threw all mine at her and got her down to 3/4 health (sticky, homing, breaks off 7 grenades at 1500 per explosion).

I beat her at level 30ish and had a horrible time until i tried to get cheap on the cross beam, lol.

Not sure what job you are using but I did it with commando. I placed my turret and would beat on her from far away while it distracted her. When it went away I would just run and jump and throw a few grenades (transfusion are ideal). When the turret cooldown was done I'd place it and repeat as necessary.

also had a hard time soloing this boss as a commando. at first around 28 or so i cant even kill her since when i get aggro i lose the aggro by using a turret thrown very far away. Tried again on my next level and still failed. I only defeated her when i was 31 since i got the Nuke Turret.

What i did was stay on the elevator. Throw your turrent so she will get aggro on both the turrets and the bandits. Just fire a couple of missiles to bring her health down or throw some heat seeking grenades. Your main objective here is to let the turret or the bandits get aggro while you hit her once in a while. If ever all bandits are dead use your turrets longbow skill to lose aggro and let her walk farther away from your position and dont hit her much that you will get aggro, hopefully bandits will spawn again to help you lose aggro. "Kiting" her while staying inside the elevator will do. Last resort is throw everything you got at her when she is very close and turret cant be used.

I died SO many times trying to kill her.. she hits so damn hard. One shot from the beam and my 2800 capacity shields were gone O.o

I tried every weapon/grenade mod I had, but it wasn't until I got a decent corrosive weapon that I made any progress. I didn't have any when I first tried to kill her.. but it's pretty much necessary since she's armoured. I kept moving, pausing behind the rocks when she did the beam (I never got hit through the rock like you said you did *shrug*), then popping out and plugging away with my corrosive pistol. when she started coming after me, I ran. You don't want her getting too close to you as she'll jump straight up, causing a shockwave when she lands that will destroy your shields. Use the mini map! Watch her "dot".. she'll chase you for a bit, but when she stops, get behind a rock and peek out. She's either going to toss the orbs (in which case, run across to another rock.. she doesn't lead her shots), shoot the beam (just stay put behind the rock), or she's distracted by bandits (SHOOT HER!).

Basically this:

Use Corrosive weapons!

If she's moving, you should be too. Away from her.

If she's not moving, you should be shooting her or dodging her attacks.

Hope that helps.

How the freaking fudgesicles are you supposed to finish this mission? I started it at level 25, now I'm 30 and it says trivial in the description but that bish kills me in one shot with that stuff she shoots through her mouth, it also shoots through rocks so you can't take cover and avoid it.

Apparently her level raises alongside yours as well, when I first tried to fight her she was 28, now she's at 32.

All my weapons are usually killing enemies in a few shots but with her I put like 10 magazines in her head and she still has 99% health.

Is this something I'm forced to do with 2-3 other players? Because that's not an option right now, all my friends are 10-15 levels below me.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

What I did was stay in the elevator and duck behind the switch that you use to lifts the elevator that and in between shooting her wait till the bandits come back so she doesnt move towards you.

I finally killed this bish, did what most of you said and tried to use cover behind the rocks and take peekshots, didn't help because her beam shot straight through the rock I was standing behind, every god damn time. Died like four times straight before I did the "cowardly" way and just sat behind the metal barrier on the elevator, peekshooting with my 20k Rocket Launcher, Corossive Sniper and Homing Slag Grenade. Took me a good 5-10 minutes to kill her, barely had any ammo left when she finally died.

Weird that the beam kept going through the rock like that.. I initially hid in the elevator too like people mentioned, but after she mopped the floor with the bandits, she came charging over to the elevator and promptly destroyed me, so I opted for running out in the area and it worked a lot better for me. Glad you finally got her though =)