Kill Dukinos mom, how?

HighsounD

Guest Scotty
Spam Tediore reloads. Preferably bring two different gun types in case all the ammunition for one of them goes dry. Your goal is to kill it before it shifts its focus to you. Tediore Reloads are the best way to do quick damage. Just shoot one shot and throw it, but make sure you connect the shots.

the tediore reloads are how i got through the second half of the game. i was using a corrosive shotty that i would shoot once then reload and launch it at the closest enemy. funny thing is, the exploding gun seemed to do more damage than shooting the gun.

OT;for killing dukinos mom, though i was switching between my corrosive shotty, corrosive smg and a rocket launcher. i did it on my third try without standing on the girder above the elevator(although i imagine thats how ill be doing it in TVHM). using the gunzerker i duel-wielded the shit out of it with the smg and shotty, then when gunzerking ran out i rocket launched it to death.

another thing i noticed is that it would attack the bandits in the area before going for me, so if you're killing them, dont. let them get its attention, then blast the shit out of it when it ain't looking. also it is a huge ass skag, so shoot it in its mouth when it does that beam thing. obviously you have to avoid it, but it is its critical hit area.

the tediore reloads are how i got through the second half of the game. i was using a corrosive shotty that i would shoot once then reload and launch it at the closest enemy. funny thing is, the exploding gun seemed to do more damage than shooting the gun.

OT;for killing dukinos mom, though i was switching between my corrosive shotty, corrosive smg and a rocket launcher. i did it on my third try without standing on the girder above the elevator(although i imagine thats how ill be doing it in TVHM). using the gunzerker i duel-wielded the shit out of it with the smg and shotty, then when gunzerking ran out i rocket launched it to death.

another thing i noticed is that it would attack the bandits in the area before going for me, so if you're killing them, dont. let them get its attention, then blast the shit out of it when it ain't looking. also it is a huge ass skag, so shoot it in its mouth when it does that beam thing. obviously you have to avoid it, but it is its critical hit area.

It does. Just as an example of how ridiculous damage can get, in late PT2, without boosts of any kind, a full mag tediore reload did upwards of 200k damage to everything.

It wasn't really that hard solo. She's essentially the same as Skagzilla from the first game (even the reward is similar). Just wait for her to fire that beam from her gob, and shoot her in the pie hole. It helps to have the right weapons for the job though; I mainly used a sniper rifle with burst mode while scoped.