Game of the Week: February 3-9 (Guitar Hero)

Capn Doug

I have Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero World Tour. If you want to play any of those then send me a message over live. I warn you though. I haven't played any Guitar Hero game for around six years. So I MAY be a bit rusty. I also suck at the game, so I normally play on medium. Can't really seem to use the orange button for hard or expert. I also can't use my drum kit(not enough space in my room for it) or my mic(no way in hell am I ever singing). So guitars only for me.;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero World Tour. If you want to play any of those then send me a message over live. I warn you though. I haven't played any Guitar Hero game for around six years. So I MAY be a bit rusty. I also suck at the game, so I normally play on medium. Can't really seem to use the orange button for hard or expert. I also can't use my drum kit(not enough space in my room for it) or my mic(no way in hell am I ever singing). So guitars only for me.;)

How do I know you all this time and not know you had Guitar Hero WT? We could of boosted that.

^ Heh, don't forget I was rusty too! When are you going to be around for this Spade?

I may be on tonight after 9pm (EST), and definitely going to be online hosting a session tomorrow night. Unfortunately I only have Warriors of Rock, but if someone wants to play let me know!

I'll be needing to get proper practice in for a fair competition. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday?

All three. :D Starting it up now.

I'll be waiting.

I have 2, 3, World Tour, Warriors of Rock and Aerosmith.

Sweet just send a me a message when either of you wants to play.;)

I have all of them except Aerosmith, but my guitar broke and I haven't replaced it yet. =/

Good luck with that. Replacement guitars and other equipment is hard to find these days.

He could always play with a standard 360 controller. Don't exactly know how well that will work out though.

Edited by tigersrule

Beats me.:p Do you still have it?

No...but I can buy it. I wonder if any of my Best Buys still have a copy. I have $5 left on a Gift Card.

EDIT: $2.99 at Gamestop. Fingers crossed any of the 3 around me have them.

Edit on my edit: Looks like the servers are down on WT...so you guys should make sure you can even play together on some of these.

EDIT ON MY EDIT ON MY EDIT: Servers are back up?!?!? Guide should be updated. Looks like it only affected GH Tunes anyway.

Edited by Carmona

@Spade: wednesday will actually be a possibility, now i've got some time to practice too ;)

I should be able to play some tomorrow evening if someone fancies some medium difficulty jamming :p

I'll be around tomorrow evening! Best part about WoR is we can play expert and medium coop at the same time :D

Nobody around tonight?

I have like one achievement in WoR, and I am rusty, even then I could only just manage some tracks on hard :(

I can definitely keep you alive on hard except for some of the extremely impossible songs.

I haven't earned an achievement in that game since 2010, are there some we could work on?

I can definitely keep you alive on hard except for some of the extremely impossible songs.

I haven't earned an achievement in that game since 2010, are there some we could work on?

Absolutely no idea. Had a look at the achievement list, no idea what to make of it. I can't see any clearly defined MP achievements. I'm sure there are some though, there has gotta be.

Absolutely no idea. Had a look at the achievement list, no idea what to make of it. I can't see any clearly defined MP achievements. I'm sure there are some though, there has gotta be.

I just had a quick look, it looks like EVERY achievement requiring online needs four people. There is nothing we can work on together with just us two :(

If we were to get four people together, I'll gladly help with achievements. For the standard band ones (one of each instrument) I have to be guitar or bass though, no drums or mic anymore. I'm best on guitar/bass anyway. :p

With everybody in this thread having guitar hero 3, I decided to stop by gamestop on the way home and see if they had one. The guy there was really nice, much better than my normal gamestop. He even let me pick which case looked to be the best condition, so I now have Guitar Hero 3 if anyone wants to play that one too! :)

Side note. It was 99 cents. winning!