The Endless Setlist 2 Questions - Answers Here

Crimson Ridley

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an idea earlier that I was wondering about. I know you can go for the 100% a song on expert achievement as long as any noise is being made into the mic (e.g. a fan) for the Beastie Boys song, but I was wondering if you'd still be able to pass all other songs using this technique? (not worrying about stars or %, just pass/fail). If so you could leave your 360 on for the entire time with your mic next to a fan or something and let it sail through the setlist as a vocalist. Even if it only works on medium it'd get you the medium achievement plus the bathroom break one.

I might give it a go later if nobody posts on here to say they've already tried and failed using this method.

good idea...lemme know how it works out!

• 3 months later...

I got BoS today on Medium Drums (I am not a crook...err, drummer). Just one more achievement on RB2, stupid drum beats. Anyway, about the Xbox Live connection thing, I played on Local Tour because I've been lagging for the past 3 days. I lost connection at around song 15 and was still playing, so Local Tour>Xbox Live Tour.

• 5 weeks later...
Hello,

I tried this yesterday and couldnt beat visions, so Im gonna switch to bass. I wanna practise visions first though, but I cant find it in my track list? Any ideas y it isnt there?

You probably didnt unlock it yet?.... go all the way near the bottom it should be song #82/84

and visions is also pretty difficult on bass

You probably didnt unlock it yet?.... go all the way near the bottom it should be song #82/84

and visions is also pretty difficult on bass

ye cheers mate, I hadnt unlocked it. Went to Rio de Janeiro in world tour and played it there. Managed to pass it first go on bass :), so gonna go for it again!

• 4 weeks later...

I started going for BoS via Medium Vocals today (the idea of tam parts and no-play talky songs sounded great) - only got to #7 (Rebel Girl) and my voice hurt. Luckily I didn't use too much time and only have one class in the morning today, so I'll start again on Bass.

Edited by CIF

• 1 month later...
I have a quick question.

My friend and I plan on playing the endless setlist 2 togeather via xbl.

My question: what does the BoS consider failing? Is it when a player fails or when both fail and the "song failed" shows up?

Thanks, mostcub

I believe one can fail and still get it as long as you bring him back before the end of the song. However, as has been mentioned many times in this thread, do not attempt to do this over XBL. XBL is too unstable, and if it disconnects, your BoS attempt is over. Just remember everything that can go wrong playing solo is doubled with one friend, PLUS there is Live issues added to it so doing it with a friend over Live more than doubles the chances that you will have to do it again.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

so i was incredibly fortunate on getting the "Bladder of Steel" achievement...a few days ago, on my day off of work, i decided to finally go for it and finish off the achievements. i put it on medium (so if i needed to eat of use the bathroom i can pass the controller off to my girlfriend). i turned off my online activity and my notifications. i actually got through it first try but...my achievement didn't unlock. i raged..i mean RAGED..until i realized that the achievements count as notifications and just didn't show for me. but, i did get it. THANK GOD.

the funnier thing is...literally, NO EXAGGERATION AT ALL, my power cut off a little under 10 minutes after my achievement unlocked. there was a huge storm that came through and my power has been off for 3 days. it is just crazy that if i would have started the endless setlist 10 minutes later..i would have been short by a few songs and lost my progress on song 83/84. phew!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...