Need Help on a Mission on Veteran? Post here.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot! I'll try it now! :)

If that doesnt work for you...

On veteran, when i got the check point before the helicopters release more guys, when i spawned i'd kill the guys near me and then run BEHIND the bumber car area (looking towards McMillian they would be to the...right i think). go prone and wait, it kills alot of time and only a few guys get to you.

Then when the heli got ther i just got to McMillian, i might have killed a few (make sure u have something other then a pistal...) , and got carried him the the impatant helicopter. NOTE: It seemed that when i was carring there him i could take more shots...maybe even invicible?

need help on shock and awe at start when ur in chopepr with ande launcher i cant do it tried a million tiems any1 have a tip what to shoot 1st or is it luck, i find i get shot before i can turn the gun far enuf to shoot them rly annoying.

Actually its quite easy... I've found out that you need to shoot people, don't shoot at those 2 tanks coming on the bridge, concentrate on people upwards right after that shoot bunker on top of the building and rest you'll know :) just don't shoot too much on people at first, don't go in red and you'll be fine.

I'm stuck 2 missions before "War Pig" (Can't remember the name of the mission) the Helicopter with Cpt. Price and the Russian gets blown off by a missil...then we save a farmer, we then go to a basement, when we get out we found ourselves escaping from a helicopter...

I'm standing in front of a barn, some dudes are shooting me in each corner and the Helicopter destroys me each time I try to even move towards the Barn..

HELP!

EDIT: The mission's name is "Hunted"

hide under the little bit with a corragated steel roof and sandbags, lob grenades over to them, quickly come up for no longer than 5 seconds popping them, when there's only 1 left, go round the sandbags, kill him and sprint to the door of the barn (There's people in the barn) Price and gaz should move up and just aim down the sights and go round the corner slowly so you can get the 1st shot on a guy.

hide under the little bit with a corragated steel roof and sandbags, lob grenades over to them, quickly come up for no longer than 5 seconds popping them, when there's only 1 left, go round the sandbags, kill him and sprint to the door of the barn (There's people in the barn) Price and gaz should move up and just aim down the sights and go round the corner slowly so you can get the 1st shot on a guy.

I found the secret with this one is in the timing of the attack helicopter. When it sweeps behind the building - then is your chance to run from either behind the wall (what I did) or from behind the sandbags if you choose that option. PS - you can also shoot the fuel tank on the truck - it blows up killing all those using it for cover ... ;) Once at the entrance, the helicopter can't get you, so crouch and slowly approach ready to shoot all the guys up on a platform to your right. CP is as soon as you enter the building ... :)

Hey guys, i really need help on safehouse. Im at the checkpoint in the house that is opposite the building with alot of machien gunners, (in a window, a banr and a roof) and down the hill from the place that explodes as you get close, bt the water tower. i cant seem to take either of these buildings and have tried millions of times.

any tips on which building to take first or how to do it etc would be great. thanks!

Hey guys, i really need help on safehouse. Im at the checkpoint in the house that is opposite the building with alot of machien gunners, (in a window, a banr and a roof) and down the hill from the place that explodes as you get close, bt the water tower. i cant seem to take either of these buildings and have tried millions of times.

any tips on which building to take first or how to do it etc would be great. thanks!

nextgenwalkthroughs.com

Use this website ^^^

You need to be patient and look for various ways to go, dont rush in always try to snipe and remember to come in from the doors in the back

Actually its quite easy... I've found out that you need to shoot people, don't shoot at those 2 tanks coming on the bridge, concentrate on people upwards right after that shoot bunker on top of the building and rest you'll know :) just don't shoot too much on people at first, don't go in red and you'll be fine.

Woohoo finally done it omg that has got to be the most frustrating 20 secs on a game ever thanks for teh tip mari54 I think tbh its just sheer luck that bit. Just when I think aha im past it teh next bit is just as bad lol veteran is sooo hard but I will do it lol if it takes me all year :uzi::uzi:

I have been using the videos from Parkerktm, they have worked ninety percent of the time. Some of the videos no longer work, but the idea is good. With the mission with the ferris wheel I did what the video did, ran across the field behind corner of building and only one guy came to me. On the mission with going up the hill and back down, after I took out the tanks I called a airstrike in the field and ran to building in front of barn, shoot the guys coming into the door and run to other side of field watching for guys on the left. Run up to building with dead cow and go to the right and down to pipe/drain (checkpoint) then run left and down into the burnt building, then left to white house and go to the left side and down at fence and down to copter, once there go to left and there will be a drain/hole in the ground and stay there and wait. Finished that one with 50 sec left. Working on war room now. Thanks again Parkerktm.

I have been using the videos from Parkerktm, they have worked ninety percent of the time. Some of the videos no longer work, but the idea is good. With the mission with the ferris wheel I did what the video did, ran across the field behind corner of building and only one guy came to me. On the mission with going up the hill and back down, after I took out the tanks I called a airstrike in the field and ran to building in front of barn, shoot the guys coming into the door and run to other side of field watching for guys on the left. Run up to building with dead cow and go to the right and down to pipe/drain (checkpoint) then run left and down into the burnt building, then left to white house and go to the left side and down at fence and down to copter, once there go to left and there will be a drain/hole in the ground and stay there and wait. Finished that one with 50 sec left. Working on war room now. Thanks again Parkerktm.

Your welcome man, I'm glad I could help someone with those videos. If you need anymore help or if anyone else does remember use the videos and just ask in this thread and I should reply or send me a message

I'm stuck on Charlie Don't Surf.The annoying part is the TV Station area.I can't get a shot in without some random bullet at me.

immediately when you get into the room, run on the right wall until you come to a small dead end room with nothing in it..you can usually hide in there and toss out any grenades that come in..and wait for the all clear.

immediately when you get into the room, run on the right wall until you come to a small dead end room with nothing in it..you can usually hide in there and toss out any grenades that come in..and wait for the all clear.

Tried that.The enemy would keep throwing grenades to flush me out.

Go in that room, wait for your health to come back. Throw a flash out to stun the baddies outside. Continue along the wall to another set of double doors on your right, you should be under the balcony now. Hide in there (there should be a turn in the hallway to the right, you can hide there and shoot the enemies that come around the corner), it is where they are spawning from so expect to run into at least one of them back there. It takes a bit of skill and luck but once you get here, they stop spawning and your buddies can clear out most of the room for you.

Go in that room, wait for your health to come back. Throw a flash out to stun the baddies outside. Continue along the wall to another set of double doors on your right, you should be under the balcony now. Hide in there (there should be a turn in the hallway to the right, you can hide there and shoot the enemies that come around the corner), it is where they are spawning from so expect to run into at least one of them back there. It takes a bit of skill and luck but once you get here, they stop spawning and your buddies can clear out most of the room for you.

This is exactly the route I did it today.

However as soon as the checkpoint spawned me I sprinted into the room and threw a collection of every grenade I had, right at the double doors in the far right hand corner whilst walking down the right wall. Once I'd finished thorwing, Sprint to the end, turn left and move up towards the spawn point you've just blown up. I had one bloke stood there. Run round to the right under the balcony. You can then fire the odd shot into the room while your guys kill off the rest. Once they are done they will come and meet you exactly where you are to go on upstairs. Remember at this point you can always sweep the room to look for the teles and even backtrack through the level in case you've missed one. Even doing that on completion of the level I still didn't get the achievement. One must have escaped me!

Anyway, I did it on my second go. Maybe luck, maybe not. (I was stuck on this room on normal for days....)

"Charge!" is the order of the day.

Hey guys, i know this level has been done before, but i'm desperately stuck on No Fighting in The War Room. Yes, i've tried the time limit so i can get the checkpoint but i have not gotten a single checkpoint and i've attempted the mission at least 50 times, i get up 2 the part where the main hallway is barricaded and youhave to go through the side doors and i usually have 4 minutes left. i've checked the videos, but i could really do with some advice here guys lol

hi im seriously stuck on NO FIGHTING IN WAR ROOM im jus bout to giv up iv had it lol, i can get through the kitchen easy and i go down them stairs then theres a long corridor i throw a flash bang then run down the corridor and turn right then theres another sort of corridor i kill the few guys who come there and then a guy runs round the corner i kill him then u go through another sort of red bit then theres a bunch of other guys and a door on either side with a guy in each of them throwin grenades and stuff and i jus cannot do it pls someone help me

Try doing the same thing until you get to that room, but conserve the flash grenade. When you go into that room...run straight back out of it. Now the guys will start coming out, and you can either try flash bang and pick them off with your gun, or just lob grenades. Hell, even throwing C4 in there isn't a bad idea seeing as the room isn't very big, try chucking them towards the two doorways, but always pop right back out of the doorway after you throw anything. It just takes ALOT of patience.

Hey, this is what I did. Still took me a whole lot of tries, but it worked pretty well. when you get to the TV room, chuck a grenade to the room exactly opposite from the door you come in. Now sprint across to that room, but watch out because there are a few guys coming from that little narrow walkway in front of the room. Stun grenade the room, and take out the guys. Then you can shoot those in the room under the balcony across the way. They will try to grenade you, but just keep jumping back between the window in the two rooms right there. eventually you will clear it up enough to get to the room under the balcony. Throw a grenade into the hallway right next to that room, and go in. There should be your checkpoint if you got all of the guys.

I don't know if this will help much on "Heat" but I just ran out of the barn with two automatics and hid in the tall grass. If you're good you can fight your way through and if not you will eventually get lucky and just not get shot. To put it simply, sprint and hidewhen you can. Once you get to a building its easy the rest of the way through.

Now I need help. Can anyone explain the checkpoints on "No Finghting in the War Room"?:uzi::eek:

I don't know if this will help much on "Heat" but I just ran out of the barn with two automatics and hid in the tall grass. If you're good you can fight your way through and if not you will eventually get lucky and just not get shot. To put it simply, sprint and hidewhen you can. Once you get to a building its easy the rest of the way through.

Now I need help. Can anyone explain the checkpoints on "No Finghting in the War Room"?:uzi::eek:

Basically you have to be really fast to get the checkpoints. But hey once you get the checkpoint then it will be easier. I can't remember exactly the times but the video guide helped me.

Im really stuck now on the bit where you have to get into the barn type thing to get the Stinger to take down the chopper, Price tells me to get to overhead cover or something but I am so stuck, Ive used the walkthrough video but quite simply the god damn chopper shoots me ALOT faster than it does in the video, I have no chance of gunning the guy down and keep dying.

So I tried it myself, legged it for the jeep type thing in the right corner and camped under it but still I keep dying from random grenades and somehow the chopper can shoot under the car :S

Please help me, how can I do this?