Achievement Guide

Hayden

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if anyone can confirm this let me know asap.... please

Yes you can level and not kill any monsters, but....... you have to keep a fairly close distance and make sure you stay alive. It seems you gain more exp if you can actually kill a few monsters yourself, but I know you gain levels even if you don't kill anything.

for what it's worth i could only get teamwork takedown by shooting off the armor - tried four trolls by air finishers and it didn't pop.

It does tell you to destroy the chest armor in the description

10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg Teamwork Takedown - One player must destroy the troll's chest armor and the other must mount kill.

It does tell you to destroy the chest armor in the description

10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg Teamwork Takedown - One player must destroy the troll's chest armor and the other must mount kill.

He may have meant he destroyed the troll's armor with finishers before someone else mounted it.

Let me explain. When i enter equipment menu, i have: Weapons, Armor, Charms, Runes, Weapon Blueprints and Armor Blueprints. In the runes menu a can't buy them. I just can see the runes that i have in that momente. what is the button that a should press to buy tehm?

Sorry my bad english... im portuguese.

Let me explain. When i enter equipment menu, i have: Weapons, Armor, Charms, Runes, Weapon Blueprints and Armor Blueprints. In the runes menu a can't buy them. I just can see the runes that i have in that momente. what is the button that a should press to buy tehm?

Sorry my bad english... im portuguese.

You need to go to the armor store in Aesir, then you can buy armor and runes.

Can anyone confirm which achievements are cumulative with all your characters? I can confirm that "Without Equal" and "Feeder of Ravens" are. I see someone mentioned that the item drop one is but there are still quite a few I am surprised I don't have as I have five characters going.

All the kill X number of enemies do. Think the collect 1,000,000 bounty does as well.