Back in the fight achievement work around/fix.

GHOST1986

You ONLY need to delete the Game data and probably the downloaded character. The updates should have nothing to do with it.

I did NOT have the character as a download (I got it for the having BF3 account activated), so that is not a issue.

It is the SAVED GAME profile data that is fucked.

I did NOT delete the HD content.

I DID delete the day 1 patch file, the saved file and online pass. They can all be re-downloaded in 2 minutes so it is not that bad and it is just a minor safety to take to ensure all the bad data is gone...

I had done all tours twice and assault 5-6 times and no achivement.. played spec-ops up to 49000 dashboarded.. cleared casce and deleted vip pass and titleupdate only. restarted game and played a round of teamdeathmatch! (had too many freeze ups in combat mission @ 49999.. so gave this a try) And then the damn thing finally popped :locked

No you still have to complete a tour with every class. but if you delete the bad data (the file that crashed and did not give you the achievement), and then redownload your stats from the origin servers, the next time you complete a tour, it should trick it into REALIZING that you have infact a tour completed with each class, and give you the achievement.

Thanks ShadyShall! I understand now.

I had done all tours twice and assault 5-6 times and no achivement.. played spec-ops up to 49000 dashboarded.. cleared casce and deleted vip pass and titleupdate only. restarted game and played a round of teamdeathmatch! (had too many freeze ups in combat mission @ 49999.. so gave this a try) And then the damn thing finally popped :locked

So its probably the spec ops then?

1. Reach as close as you can to 50,000 points for your next tour. Once you do that head to the dashboard.

2. Go to the settings in the dashboard and delete save, title update, Online pass.

3. Now start up the game and redownload the title update and online pass again.

4. This is the important step. Before you start your next game go to battlog.com and use your nation tokens. Must have at least 10 tokens to get a badge. Now start up a game and finish the last couple hundred points you need and the achievement should unlock. Make sure when you start the game you get a badge that is called war fighter nation.

Tnx dude :drunk, it works, finally unlocked it after almost 2 weeks. I quoted your method above, it's edited in a way which worked for me. Also I posted your method on battlelog - with ref. and your userID (ghost1989).

• 3 weeks later...