Here's some info

Jet1337

First.First.First.Swag.First.First.First.

Ok, had to get that out of my system.

Really, that was in your system to begin with:confused:

I'm head over heels in love with Destiny already.

I will continue to support Bungie, no matter what they do. I don't want Activision to start laying off the hardworking employees at Bungie.

I feel the same way with Bungie, but it's Activision that has me worried, especially if the game is revealed to be an FPS. I just hope that Activision give Bungie plenty of breathing room and allow them to take a chance, instead of being an overbearing authority. There have been more than a few games ruined by the actions of publishers like EA and Activision and to be honest i'm not even considering buying this until i hear reviews.

Honestly, I'm really hoping this isn't an MMO or any variation of pay to play. I just don't want to be gouged continously just because I love grinding. Plus if any non-valve company is going to ACTUALLY get me to pay a monthly fee, it would be Bungie...

I want a remake of Halo: CE, with a different landscape, and characters. I want that feeling of exploration, and everything being hella new. I want the giant tome bursting with the mythology of the universe.

The alien's ship [spoiler=nope]disregard that it looks exactly like the didact's

is pretty cool looking though. I can't tell if it's mirrored though. I've been staring at it at wallpaper rez for a few hours now.

• 2 weeks later...
Bungie is a great company, gonna stick with them no matter what and Destiny looks pretty promising, can't wait till we hear some stuff from them.

Damn yeah, people really beat down on 'em during & since H3 and it was all undeserved.

I'm not sure on the concept art for 'Destinys' soldiers/troopers (or whatever they're gonna call their new spartans) looks very very Dead Space helmet wise.

I'm sure they're gonna pwn with whatever they do in the future, so hope its a nextbox launch title.

Can't wait to see Bungie starside again.

• 4 weeks later...

Activision may think they have the money to control Bungie, but Bungie will prevail. I hope they can keep their values when it comes to being an amazing developer.

Either way, the game (from the limited info) looks really amazing. Has me excited. Anything by Bungie has me excited. Except for Halo Reach, Reach was shit.

• 1 month later...
Activision is just publishing this. They have absolutely no control over anything in this game, or the sequels. Cool your jets.

You must be new to the gaming industry:p

Look what happened with the Mass Effect series when EA took control as 'just a publisher'. A developer can have the most amazing vision for a game but the publisher has final say.

I don't know the specifics of the contract between Activision and Bungie and I can only hope Activision doesn't have that much involvement but after seeing what publishers are doing to the industry as a whole, i'm being cautious.

I have that snowy picture with the soldiers and the tank as my wallpaper now. So awesome.

Question though, has it been confirmed that the game's called Destiny? Seems more like a working title, codename sort of thing.

I have the earth moon picture as wallpaper, awesome! Destiny is a great name. Next one will be Destiny 2.