Achievement Discussion

Barad

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I have a question. I have an achievement guide written up for this game already (except for all the co-op achievements, can't play those until some of my buddies get the game). Should I just post it up in the forum as a WIP or wait until I can write an entry for each achievement?

Hey there, I have a question. I have an achievement guide written up for this game already (except for all the co-op achievements, can't play those until some of my buddies get the game). Should I just post it up in the forum as a WIP or wait until I can write an entry for each achievement?

Get working on it ASAP and post it up when it's somewhat complete. There has to be "standards" for guides somewhere on the forum, but I'm unfamiliar with them because I've never written one.

Get working on it ASAP and post it up when it's somewhat complete. There has to be "standards" for guides somewhere on the forum, but I'm unfamiliar with them because I've never written one.

Here are the standards:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180629

Thanks in advance.

Here are the standards:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180629

Thanks in advance.

I took a read at that thread, but isn't that just for using the submit option to the actual site itself?

My intention here is just to get a WIP guide up under this specific forum. I kind of want to post it out so I can have it critiqued for changes, so when it's finally polished I could submit it as an actual site guide. Also it's so people can have a guide to refer to when they finally get their hands on the game.

I mean, if a moderator is just gonna come in here and delete it, then I probably won't bother.

My intention here is just to get a WIP guide up under this specific forum. I kind of want to post it out so I can have it critiqued for changes, so when it's finally polished I could submit it as an actual site guide. Also it's so people can have a guide to refer to when they finally get their hands on the game.

I mean, if a moderator is just gonna come in here and delete it, then I probably won't bother.

Then just post it once you have something for each achievement. Even if you haven't necessarily gotten that achievement for yourself, at least give people a good idea of how to get it until you can get it yourself (or use others' advice) to update it.

Then just post it once you have something for each achievement. Even if you haven't necessarily gotten that achievement for yourself, at least give people a good idea of how to get it until you can get it yourself (or use others' advice) to update it.

Okay, thanks Tatanko. I will post my guide up as WIP later on when some of my videos for certain achievements finishes rendering and uploading.

Wow, from what I can see they went really easy on the online achievements! VERY un-like their other BF games. Looks like there were only less than a handful at first glance, unless the "get 1 of each award" achievement is like that annoying one from BFBC1?

Nope. There is a "get one of each ribbon" achievement but the ribbons are relatively easy to get (they're all the ones that are obtainable in 1 match).