Any Glitches So Far Yet?

Only glitch I have seen ( besides the game freezing ) was during my first run of Smugglers Den, I was playing co-op with my nephew and used the telescope, but all I saw was a black screen (myside only) and a tiny sliver of what I should have been able to see fully. I had him drop out and I could use it just fine, I should also note that this only happened the first time and even with him playing it works just fine now.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!!! red box not open when I use Blackbeard to break red box for red hat for invincible. I had open red box last night but not able buy it because not enough studs so today i had enough studs and go back red box but now red box is not breakable I guess glitch block.:(

I need RED HAT CODES!!!!!!!!!

Edit: finally my mistake it not glitch I forget you must press hold B button for blackbeard sword shake make red chest break finally!!!!!!!! :D

But I still need red hat codes if have :)

Edited by cheevo360

So far I've had a few freezes (I think maybe 4 or 5 over the course of the game), I also ran into the issue where after returning to the port the game drops your character into the water underneath the main dock area, and a few times either my character or the AI has gotten stuck behind unbreakable scenery objects and I had to reload the level.

Nothing terribly game-breaking - except I think my "fall rescue" red hat might be glitched. I've shot the three targets on the front of the tavern building, they flip around and the red hat locator arrow shows that the hat should appear in front of the building... but nothing happens. I've tried shooting the targets with different weapons, tried using different characters; nada. Am I missing something? Anybody else have this happen to them? :confused:

So I have a red hat thats not showing up... it's the Treasure 4X red hat. I already have Blackbeard destroying the wall across from the well within the port past the left golden gate...I go inside with Phillip and when i hit sing the fish tank destroys without sound and no red hat...sometimes he'll also sing with sound and the red hat still isnt there...can anyone please help me figure this out?

Tried to play local coop with the misses, disaster. Felt sea sick and some times you couldnt even see shit, had to drop out so we could finish the mission. I like the idea of split screen but it can some times glitch and thats an epic fail. Not seen anything else though, but thats pretty serious as it ruins the game.

Well thats my 2 cents!

Constant freezing throughout the game and the best pirate so far will not unlock despite doing it in single player, co op cheats on and cheats off. It will be the first lego game I cant be bothered finishing due to the glitches

If you try for the 8x treasure hat you have to pass a bridge. I opened the bridge before one time and went in. I come back a few days later and when I tried to open the bridge which was already built using the barrel to run on the bridge would do nothing! I cannot pass it at all! I keep spinning over and over on the platform and nothing happens! WHATS GOING ON!?:eek::confused::mad::(

I've been hit by a bugger of a glitch, on smugglers den after you do the whole telescope thing and jump down the hatch to do the light beam thing.

I've jumped down there but as soon as I do the hatch closes and therefore stops the beam from bouncing around. It's starting to drive me nuts as I've not been able to finish the first films levels.

Anyone know of a way to fix this or advice on where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

If you try for the 8x treasure hat you have to pass a bridge. I opened the bridge before one time and went in. I come back a few days later and when I tried to open the bridge which was already built using the barrel to run on the bridge would do nothing! I cannot pass it at all! I keep spinning over and over on the platform and nothing happens! WHATS GOING ON!?:eek::confused::mad::(

just go in the door its open. u can jump up to the 2nd part of the bridge with any character.

just go in the door its open. u can jump up to the 2nd part of the bridge with any character.
I need a barrel to cross the bridge so I can use it to open the door which is not open. Edit: I am so stupid. The door was open. I just couldnt really tell. Thanks for the help! Edited by SpongebobRoundpants

serious glitch. after spending my entire weekend searching for every minikit, after buying all the red hats and doing everything else, i noticed my percentage was at 99.4%. went into the start menu to see that i was missing a red hat, even though i have the achievement for all of them. the one it says im missing is the treasure x6. i have hit the stupid things around the well 46764 times and nothing. indicator says its still there but i really think its glitched. FML.

im having the exact same issue but mine is with hat 15 the invincibility hat. my game froze about 3 seconds after the hat achievement popped. but it didn't change the hat counter from 19/20 to 20/20. i have tried installing the game to my hdd and clearing the cache on the hd. niether worked. so we will probably have to wait for the codes to come out or start over.

Has anyone else had the problem of first player dropping out on the Blackbeard fight? I lost out on my Complete Film 4 achievement because every time one of the hearts transferred from Angelica to Blackbeard, the game automatically dropped out my Player 1. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to replay it with my first player on the player 2 slot because that's the only way I can think of to fix it :(

I ran into a glitch yesterday during Smuggler Den. After you exit the cave and use the telescope, sometimes if you go back down the entrance you came out of instead of crossing to the other side of the shipwreck and using the other entrance, it can glitch it so that the beam of light doesn't enter the cave.

I had a similar issue on Smuggler's Den. The first two times I played the level, and after the telescope section, I would see the beam going into the ground, but when I jumped down into the Den, the beam was not down inside.

After getting this the second time, I cleared my cache (even though there hasn't been a title update) and deleted my installed game, and replayed the level from disc. Didn't have any problems after that. Reinstalled the game to the hard drive and didn't have any issues after that (finished the first pass of the campaign today).

So after my major glitch problem with that red hat, I started over and went through it in a day. Hours + Saving every chance I got = I finally finished the game. 100% Let me just say I hope none of you had to go through what I did...

I had the problem whereby after collecting the "double score" red hat, when you enter the area again there is a purple stud in replacement (but it always appears). As I travelled from the main hub world screen to this screen, the game tried to unlock the achievement for the "Pieces of eight" but glitched, then proceeded to corrupt my profile and all my game saves.

Have now had to completely restart everything from scratch.

Not happy.