BiggD

The one's that i know of are the guys holding the following:

The Fazortron (assault)

The Kobracon (Sniper)

The guy with Molotov's

The Flamer (heavy)

Undead with tantoo

Undead with Galleria 1991

Undead with Molotov's (Not sure that these count)

The Terror 4000 (Heavy)

I'll add this list to the guide for now. If anyone can complete/confirm all the enemies, let me know!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add this list to the guide for now. If anyone can complete/confirm all the enemies, let me know!

I dont have a final list, but I'll let you know when I get it.

It might be worth noting that if you use the sight (:dup:), and mark the enemies, every type of enemy has a unique icon above their head.

I dont have a final list, but I'll let you know when I get it.

It might be worth noting that if you use the sight (:dup:), and mark the enemies, every type of enemy has a unique icon above their head.

Very true, but (I think) it only designates between four main icons though, right?

Sniper, Assault, Runner, Heavy?

Very true, but (I think) it only designates between four main icons though, right?

Sniper, Assault, Runner, Heavy?

I thought the molotov guys had a molotov above their heads to be honest, but now I'm not sure. Also, the undead characters had some weird symbol, unless I'm completely wrong.

I thought the molotov guys had a molotov above their heads to be honest, but now I'm not sure. Also, the undead characters had some weird symbol, unless I'm completely wrong.

Hmm, it's most likely me who is wrong to be honest lol. I'll hop on the game again tomorrow afternoon and look further into this achievement. I would test it tonight but I'm all "gamed" out for the day.

You may want to change the name of the useful link in the roadmap as I didn't do text this time.

Also, for Derp, feel free to add this under the video:

Alternatively, you can get this achievement by playing through the game, and one of the missions should have you jump a large height. Also, you can even get this achievement by using a hang glider, and jumping off of it midair at a great height!

I'm not to far in the game but is there a way to fight under water or is it a level perk? Can't attack the sharks but i did find cyber manta rays that float up to the top of the water that i can shoot but it doesnt seem like they count as one of the animals.

There is a part in the game where RUNNING MAN unlocked for me randomly. It was the Facility you enter that have the BRAINWAVE HEADGEAR for the Blood Dragons. I dropped down off the top walkway to the second one below, took out the guys in the hall, walked back and forth on the walkway, approached the stairway to the captured blood dragon, went back down, and BLOOP!!!!!!!!! Unlocked. I have no clue why it unlocked, maybe the Blood Dragon went into combat mode with me, then calmed down????

You may want to change the name of the useful link in the roadmap as I didn't do text this time.

Also, for Derp, feel free to add this under the video:

Thanks, Maka! I'll add these tips in shortly!

turtles dont appear on the map havent seen 1 either

Their exclusive to a Predator Path quest! Just keep liberating the garrisons and doing the side quests and you'll find them soon enough.

I'm not to far in the game but is there a way to fight under water or is it a level perk? Can't attack the sharks but i did find cyber manta rays that float up to the top of the water that i can shoot but it doesnt seem like they count as one of the animals.

Like in Far Cry 3, you must be on a boat or on shore to kill a shark. You can't do any harm to it under water.

Do the undead characters appear only in the last few story missions or something?Have not seen one yet and have 3 story missions left.

I believe so, yes.

Been running about for ages trying to get The Only True Stopped, I've beaten the game and I'm certain I've got a headshot on both heavies, a sniper, an assault and a runner, I must of missed one of the undead when I did that mission so my guess would be that this achievement is missable unless the undead show up somewhere else

Been running about for ages trying to get The Only True Stopped, I've beaten the game and I'm certain I've got a headshot on both heavies, a sniper, an assault and a runner, I must of missed one of the undead when I did that mission so my guess would be that this achievement is missable unless the undead show up somewhere else

Do you remember what the name of the mission is when the Undead appear? So I can add it in! I'll see if any appear post game, if they don't then I'll note it as missable.

Do you remember what the name of the mission is when the Undead appear? So I can add it in! I'll see if any appear post game, if they don't then I'll note it as missable.

I believe the last missions you see undead enemies is mission 5 or so and it's called Summon The Plague. It's where you go into a portal thing and you hear "Test Your Might!", hard to miss.

I believe the last missions you see undead enemies is mission 5 or so and it's called Summon The Plague. It's where you go into a portal thing and you hear "Test Your Might!", hard to miss.

there are no undead after completing the story, so yes, it's missable

Thanks guys. I'm gonna do another quick run-through of the main quests only and make sure I note where they spawn and everything.

Updated Roadmap/Overview. It seems as though many of you are experiencing problems with The Only Real Stopper even after making sure you killed every enemy by playing through a second time. On the other hand, it's unlocking without any problems for other people.

If anyone has any methods or tips on this achievement, let me know!

I got the headshot achievement during Mission 6, without any problems after getting headshots on the undead enemies. They don't appear after the mission, so I guess the achievement is missable, but they only die from headshots so it would be pretty hard and pretty silly not not get a headshot on them considering that they basically hand you the headshots. The main problem people are probably having are with the explosive guys as they bend over when they get hurt without dying, and then explode without giving you the headshot. Also, I think there are also 2 variants of them that are similar, but count separately.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to Achievement Guide & Roadmap