In Depth Achievement Guide

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, double post but unrelated.

I had the hardest time Hiring my last guy, Lu Su. He kept refusing and refusing no matter what new item I got. And then randomly I tried him again and he accepted for 2 of an item that had been there the whole time. What a jerk. At least I got him and am done with the 250!

3. Play the Battle of Guan Du: Chose the "Battle of Guan Du" Scenario (Yes, you skipped "A Divided Land" completely). Pick Juan Shao (He is in the same area Yuan Shao was, in the top right corner and yellow). Once again start the game, skip your turn, and accept the invitation. Play the battle, save afterwards, and you're done.

Juan Shao isn't there for me.. it's still Yuan Shao.. what gives? Maybe a typo? It worked with Yuan Shao...

Edited by Lucent Beam

great post man. for anyone that's having problems with sum of the officer achievements just follow this guid. if you happen to not come across the officer you're trying to add to ur party in the Gathering of Heroes campaign,just remember the one you're missing and go to a diffrent campaign and based on which land you select they should already be there. in my case sun jin was missing so i ended up going to a diffrent campaign to have him in my troops.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok just to clarify when u use recruiting functions or hire wide or whatever the officers in the list will have GET flashing next to them....thats in fact a misspell it means you GOT those officers to just keep hiring the ones without the GET sign flashing.

there are no benefits to being good to keep using emergency tax untill uunlock despotism which will give you gold and any item you can produce x9 so one you do that a few times no one will refuse you since youll have the items to pay for em, thats the combo i used to get all officers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi

I've tried to follow your guide, but I don't have the developpement option in all the menu, when I read the manual of the game I can see where it is supposed to be but I don't have it :( how do you make it appear ?

Thx

does he mean commerce? and then promote craft? because there is no developement.

EDIT: hes not very descriptive, but you have to unlock "development" randomly like you have to do with "hire-wide" and things like that. Just keep assigning your soldiers to do stuff and the card with "new" flashing on it will eventually pop up.

Edited by MattDB87

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...