Bane, scarecrow,riddler!!! Awe future dlc!!!

upindat

Not sure if they'll branch out from the Jokerz vs Bats theme, though it would be nice to see a few other sides represented, Maybe Harley Quinn vs Batwoman. Though I'm sure they could make them both fit into the Jokerz and the Bats (just change the colours; though red/black for both teams may be a bit confusing), the styles of their costumes are much needed.

Something that's missing is Sports themed clothing; in a video by the guys that made GCI, they had some real life replicas of ingame items; but they also had an American Football helmet with bat ears; so that made me think...

Also, I'd like to see military/police style clothes for the Bats and Doctor/Nurse clothes for the Jokerz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think it would be logical for them to at least add in robin /nightwing and batgirl costumes they go together. i can also see them puttinging female versions of all body types i would love seeing a female/mighty type lol but at least give me a way of customizing the colors of the suits i wear i mean come on that's not to much to ask for batman has different suit colors . oh and once you hit the 1000 mark you should totally get a real suit batsuit and none lethal guns that just knock out not kill it would give me a reason to max level if i get bored :eek:. any one else would love to call in a bat plane strike or a swarm of bats ?

(most importantly of all would be to customize the color of the outfits)

Wait...so you want to make it even MORE difficult to figure out who's on which side? Half of my deaths in this game come from not realizing someone is on the other team until they are shooting at me. If anything they need to emphasize each sides color pallet (Bats = Navy / Gold and Jokerz = Violet / Green) Unless you mean shades of those colors.

Otherwise color customization would basically RUIN this game.

As far as the whole more factions is concerned...the Comic that spawned the idea for this game used Joker gas as the inciting incident. And in the comic the gangs only split between Batz / Jokers. I honestly don't think they could make this game have other factions, just on a technical standpoint, without a complete overhaul (so why?). But if they choose to expand the universe and make Gotham City Impostors 2...then maybe you could have multiple factions. More costume items are definitely needed...especially themed like other enemies (as long as the colors remain somewhat true to their team) Like maybe a Top Hat for Penguin or a Green suit with ? for Riddler...and on the Batz side you could do rip off of Nightwing's suit (Blue / Black) or Bat Girl no problem.

Edited by Chazzi27

no i wouldn't want a bright pink bat suit i am talking blacks ,grays ,blues maybe you could customize the color of the symbol but within the realm of reason you know i wouldn't want bat's running around in purple and green it would be insane i would just hide in a corner then lol