Completionist - Quest List

Schreckofant

Important!

The Achievement description seems to be wrong, because it seems like you do not really have to complete every available quest but rather certain quests to get the Achievement. For example at least 2 quests (plus the romance quests) cannot be completed together in one playthrough - "An indigestible meal" and "Escape Together" from Chapter 1 and several people have completed the Achievmeent without doing all quests - while others haven't. The Achievement seems to be really random as of now

This is the maximum amount of quests you can get in one playthrough, doing these quests should definately give you the Achievement:

Chapter 1

The blues

Escape Together (read message above. Get Bob to join your attempt to escape. It seems to be important, that you do chose this option and not the path where you poison him!)

Handyman's assistant

Another Face (During "Lucky charm" you'll have to retrieve Jey's lucky charm from a guard in the Crater. This guard will give you the quest before he gives the charm to you - look below!)

Mean dogs (Wait with doing or continuing this quest until you access "Another Face", there is a chance to miss out on "Another Face" if you run into the guard at the wrong time! If the guard next to Saul's shop gets attacked from a dog before you get the "Another Face" quest from him you cannot get it anymore)

The lucky charm

An explosive plan (When you encounter 3 guys bullying a mutant chose the "You think that's a good idea?" dialogue option. A new NPC with the quest will than spawn on the Map)

Chapter 2

Smuggling (or sth. like that): You need to have done the "Explosive Plan" quest before. Tell the guard at the beginning of Chapter 2 that you escaped from the Prison and you will mention Prowess. This will trigger the quest. Thanks to cercueil for mentioning it.)

The dealer (see below)

Requiem for dreamers (Chose to help Providence and her boys instead of just throwing them out of the store! Will start "The dealer")

A bartender with no ID (Do ASAP! Will disappear if you rescue Faith beforehand. The guy in the top right of the map has the quest)

False identification

The exhibitionist

The bad payer (Kill Morality! Otherwise you won't get the Mafia Quest! Also give Charity the Serum, don't cheat her)

The Mafia's Threats (See "The bad payer")

Fidelity lost

The coin killer (Do NOT Kill him, or you won't get the "Coin killer strikes again" Quest in Chapter 3!)

The transporter

Working for Charity

Chapter 3

Theft from the stores (Help the Mutants! Do not force them to give the stolen goods back or you won't get the "helping hand" quest!)

A helping hand for the mutants (See above)

Sympathy for the farmer

Coin killer strikes again (read "The coin killer" under Ch.2)

A job to do (The farmer from "Sympathy for the farmer" reappears after you complete his first quest and reenter the Map)

So this is a list of all quests you can complete in one playthrough (plus one of the romance quests below). You do not have to do every quest from the list, as it seems like some do not count for the Achievement, but unfortunately we don't know which ones are needed, so I recommend doing all of them! It also gives you XP which should be helpful on extreme anyway.

Other quests:

Chapter 1

An indigestible meal: See Important notice! Instead of convincing Bob to join you in your escape chose the "I'll think about something" option - it will start this quest. Chose the "small amount" of poison for the meal!" Cannot be done with "Escape together"

Chapter 3

Three romance quests for Mary and two other femalen depending on the path you chose! Don't sleep with Mary right away, just to be sure. Tell her you only want to do it for "other reasons" (dem feelings).

The quests without a note are almost impossible to miss if you pick your dialogue options carefully and speak to the "red dots" (NPCs with possible Quests) on the Map. Edited by Schreckofant

Nice work :)

Some notes/questions/additions

1. What is "An Explosive Plan?" I never got that one on my playthrough.

2. Did you finish any of the romance quests at any point?

3. I never got Another Face either, while I was doing the Mean Dogs quest, that guard's dog went crazy and I killed him. As a thank you, the guard gave me Jey's Charm free of charge.

4. Did you do Escape Together and Indigestible Meal over your playthroughs? Or just one of the two?

I wrote out a full side quest guide that's just missing a couple of those quests now.

Edited by Shiftie

Nice work :)

Some notes/questions/additions

1. What is "An Explosive Plan?" I never got that one on my playthrough.

2. Did you finish any of the romance quests at any point?

3. I never got Another Face either, while I was doing the Mean Dogs quest, that guard's dog went crazy and I killed him. As a thank you, the guard gave me Jey's Charm free of charge.

4. Did you do Escape Together and Indigestible Meal over your playthroughs? Or just one of the two?

I wrote out a full side quest guide that's just missing a couple of those quests now.

1. In Chapter 1 in the Crater Area there will be 3 guys bullying a single Mutant in the western area, after you trigger the scene with one mutant attacking a guard. It's right before the entrance to the mutant camp. You need to tell these guys to stop that, I chose the "You think that's a good idea?" option (Or sth. like that) to do this without a fight. A guy kalled Prowess will then be standing there on the Map (a new "red dot" and ask you if you wanna do the quest. You'll than have to steal some crap from the gun shop and search 3 bomb parts.

2. Yes, I think I finished all of them at some point, but I really think that doesn't matter, bc it seems like someone unlocked the Achievement with only one romance option. I guess they actually don't count at all.

3. Yes, that is what I meant. On my extreme run I got Jey's quest to retrieve the charm before the Dog got triggered to attack the guard, so he gave me the quest to get that photo of a woman. That didn't happen on my "Achievement run" so I think that quest doesn't really count either. Anyway, to get it you have to be quick and either complete the "Mean dogs" with the Vet route before that dog is triggered or you have to wait with that part of the quest (basically don't do the quest at all till then) until you have the quest to get the charm.

4. I did both in different playthroughs, In the unsuccesful ones I chose the Meal route and in the succesful one I took Bob with me. Someone on TA wrote that he didn't do the Meal quest at all during his run, so I guess he also chose to take Bob with him. Maybe that's the quest that has to be in your playthrough - along with the other quests - to get the Achievement, the "Escape Together" quest.

That guy on TA did the same quests I posted in the first quote, escept for the Mafia one and the helping hand one in Chapter 3. So it might be that you don't even need to trigger the quests that are based on other quests. But I wouldn't bet on it yet, I think doing all the quests as I posted here is the best bet to get everything in one playthrough. If you're writing a guide you might add "Another Face" as well (recommend to wait with "Mean dogs" until they get Another Face) so we have the maximum number of possible quests for one run.

Edided the first post. Someone found the quest I knew about but couldn't find anywhere, so the post should now include every quest in the game and how you should be able to clear all of them (exluding the one that is impossible to complete).

Not all of them are required, but there is no harm in doing all of them (XP anyone?) and we don't know which ones can be left out.

Very nice work compiling the list :) I'm glad to see that I only need a few minor changes to get all the quests (actually.. that's kind of aggravating..), because doing them all without knowing what I'm doing wasn't too difficult. We'll work on incorporating this into the achievement guide and I'll try to finish up my quest guide in the next day or two.

For Another Face quest, it's not a question about timming, the dog won't attack the guard until you give the 3 samples to the cook chief. So wait for the mission where you return to the cave to bring back the hidden weapons, then go talk to Jey for the Lucky Charm quest. Now you can go to the guard for Another Face and then, finish Mean Dogs. ;)

Alright thanks, might add that later.

@cheevo360

Yes, you should get the Achievement in one playthrough. And as for Bob, you need to chose certain dialogue options to get the 3 Steps for "The blues" and than for him to join you for "Escape together". I don't recall which dialogue choices you have to make unfortunately ... but it shouldn't be that hard, just make a save before talking to him. You might have to wait until you get to the point in the main story where you need to get the keys for the water plant before he actually wants to talk with you.

Alright thanks, might add that later.

@cheevo360

Yes, you should get the Achievement in one playthrough. And as for Bob, you need to chose certain dialogue options to get the 3 Steps for "The blues" and than for him to join you for "Escape together". I don't recall which dialogue choices you have to make unfortunately ... but it shouldn't be that hard, just make a save before talking to him. You might have to wait until you get to the point in the main story where you need to get the keys for the water plant before he actually wants to talk with you.

Ok I see. The Blues quest - Find a way to get Bob sent back home. Is something to do with Escape Together quest? Where to find a way? I totally confused this quest. There no The Blues explain in quest list that you made since it is empty space to it.

Also tell me exactly certain dialogues. I found difficult to follow and I have no idea which dialogues for certain through.

Edited by cheevo360

Ok I see. The Blues quest - Find a way to get Bob sent back home. Is something to do with Escape Together quest? Where to find a way? I totally confused this quest. There no The Blues explain in quest list that you made since it is empty space to it.

Also tell me exactly certain dialogues. I found difficult to follow and I have no idea which dialogues for certain through.

For the Escape together quest, you have to talk to Bob several times until he reveals to you his problem (he won't tell you first, came back to him after a little while). Then, you should select logic answers 'til you can talk about your escape plan. Do not talk to the cook chief (for poison him) or to the doctor before that or you're gonna miss the Escape Together quest.

Edited by GYAVAN

For the Escape together quest, you have to talk to Bob several times until he reveals to you his problem (he won't tell you first, came back to him after a little while). Then, you should select logic answers 'til you can talk about your escape plan. Do not talk to the cook chief (for poison him) or to the doctor before that or you're gonna miss the Escape Together quest.

I knew I had talked him but The Blues quest still said "Find a way to get Bob sent back home." I done all other side quests in chapter 1 but not this one because I have no idea what have to do on it. This quest end when agreed with Jey go to Power Plant. Hmmmm?

Ok, i'm gonna be more clear.

- If you talk to the Doc in the showers (whatever you said to him, he won't help) or

- If you talk to the chief cook (find some mold or a thing like that to poison some meat)

so, it's to late, Bob won't talk to you and you won't be able do to the Escape together quest. You are not supposed to wait until the end of Chapter 1, Bob should already have talk to you.

Now, the only thing you can do to "help" Bob, is the An indigestible meal quest.

Hmmm ok I completed The Blues and An Indigestible side quest few mins ago will I still get Completionist achievement?

I, personnaly, have no idea.

Still don't know wich side-quests has to be done for the achievement.

But try to do everything else, it might work. And when you will be done, please come back to tell us if it worked or not. ;)

I think everyone who has the Achievement completed "Escape together" instead of the Meal quest (that's why I put it in the list).

I dunno if this is because that quest is actually required, ot it has just been a coincidence...you might try it or you might juzst go back to the quest and take the other route...it's not like Ch.1 is that long.

Got more problem. Smuggling (or sth. like that) side wouldn't trigger when I told guard that I escaped from prison camp then mention Prowess. I had completed Explosive Plan side quest. What wrong now? :(

I didn't get that quest (because I never told the guard that I escaped....thought that'd be stupid), this is the only quest I couldn't find myself. Someone from TA told me, that the quest was at that spot, together with someone from Steam who mentioned it. So I dunno what went wrong or what you actually said. I will check it out tomorrow after work ...

Anyway, I didn't complete that quest either and still got the Achievement, so as long as you do the other ones you should still be fine (unless you really need to chose the "Escape together" quest ...). But be sure not to miss any of them.

Edited by Schreckofant

I didn't get that quest (because I never told the guard that I escaped....thought that'd be stupid), this is the only quest I couldn't find myself. Someone from TA told me, that the quest was at that spot, together with someone from Steam who mentioned it. So I dunno what went wrong or what you actually said. I will check it out tomorrow after work ...

Anyway, I didn't complete that quest either and still got the Achievement, so as long as you do the other ones you should still be fine (unless you really need to chose the "Escape together" quest ...). But be sure not to miss any of them.

Ok sure. Game is very strange with quests. Lol

Just got this achievement and it went along the lines of what is in this checklist apart from a few differences that took place in the first chapter. I'm just going to list off in order what I did.

Chapter 1

Handyman's assistant

The blues: Got myself locked into trying to get Bob sent home rather than escaping with him.

An indigestible meal: I chose the middle option rather than the small amount and it still counted as a success. The only problem is if you speak to the doctor about him being ill it states he's too ill to be moved and has to be treated at the prison, I would have thought this would have meant failure of the quest but it didn't.

Mean dogs

The lucky charm: I'd already completed Mean Dogs before acquiring this so I missed out on this Another Face quest.

An explosive plan

Chapter 2

False identification

A bartender with no ID

The dealer

Requiem for dreamers

Smuggling

The bad payer

The exhibitionist

The Mafia's Threats

The transporter

Working for Charity

Fidelity lost

The coin killer

Chapter 3

Sympathy for the farmer

Theft from the stores

A helping hand for the mutants

Electrical relationship: Doing this meant I failed the other romance quest.

A job to do: As soon as I finished this quest the Completionist achievement unlocked.

I still had Coin Killer strikes again quest listed in the list but hadn't finished it. This is my first and only playthrough so I haven't done any of the other alternate quests at any point.

Just got this achievement and it went along the lines of what is in this checklist apart from a few differences that took place in the first chapter. I'm just going to list off in order what I did.

Chapter 1

Handyman's assistant

The blues: Got myself locked into trying to get Bob sent home rather than escaping with him.

An indigestible meal: I chose the middle option rather than the small amount and it still counted as a success. The only problem is if you speak to the doctor about him being ill it states he's too ill to be moved and has to be treated at the prison, I would have thought this would have meant failure of the quest but it didn't.

Mean dogs

The lucky charm: I'd already completed Mean Dogs before acquiring this so I missed out on this Another Face quest.

An explosive plan

Chapter 2

False identification

A bartender with no ID

The dealer

Requiem for dreamers

Smuggling

The bad payer

The exhibitionist

The Mafia's Threats

The transporter

Working for Charity

Fidelity lost

The coin killer

Chapter 3

Sympathy for the farmer

Theft from the stores

A helping hand for the mutants

Electrical relationship: Doing this meant I failed the other romance quest.

A job to do: As soon as I finished this quest the Completionist achievement unlocked.

I still had Coin Killer strikes again quest listed in the list but hadn't finished it. This is my first and only playthrough so I haven't done any of the other alternate quests at any point.

So.... it sounds like Charity's quests might be the most important, since overall I did more quests than you, excluding The Mafia's Threats, which was the one quest from Charity that I missed.

• 2 months later...

Anybody can give me a clue about the Coin Killer ? I saw here on Chapter 2 but, it appeared on my game on chapter 3, and in the map I have no clue about what to do with it. I already finished the game with the General but I wanted to do with the Resistance and, I would like to get it.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...