Does anyones till play this?

CyberSh3ff

there's only one level in the whole game that will probably give you some trouble, the rest are more or less the same. the level when you have to follow a guy i would recomend doing a few times on the easiest setting until you memorize all the locations of the enemies and their routines. also in order to get the best rank on each mission you must kill as many enemies as possible without being seen. you cant be a stealthy ninja and just avoid being seen, you wont get the best rank, have to slaughter your enemies

yea like bustin said, there might be 1 mission which could give you trouble, mission 16 if i recall correctly.

you can try it out, but i'd recommend getting the skills Lurk and Feet, and have beaten mission 37 then returning to the mission 16.

mission 16 is easily beatable, the thing is to get a Ninja 5 on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I still in the process of playing the game. I enjoy the thrill of stealth kills XD If you go onto Youtube then you can watch a walkthrough that this one person did of all missions and it shows you how to get a five star ranking on hard for every mission including the one that you have to follow that guy.

• 3 weeks later...

I've also just started playing and really enjoying going round a level killing everyone in stealth. And as a nice reward that seems to just about always result in a Ninja 5 unless I get spotted a few times.

Still trying work out if the extra equipment you can bring with you is any use. I tried the shuriken but it took about 5 to kill someone, and the blowgun puts toxic bubbles above their head, but they walk around for ages afterwards before dying. Hopefully some better stuff unlocks as I progress :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes I play it and actually am enjoying it.

as far as achievements its all pretty easy, some collectables and the rest are mostly gotten while you do every mission 3 times, except for that 1 mission that is already mentioned with roof hoping while following someone. Time consuming yes.

• 3 months later...

Still trying work out if the extra equipment you can bring with you is any use. I tried the shuriken but it took about 5 to kill someone, and the blowgun puts toxic bubbles above their head, but they walk around for ages afterwards before dying. Hopefully some better stuff unlocks as I progress :)

The shuriken effectiveness is determined were you throw it and how well developed your shurken ability is. If it is at lvl 3 a headshot will kill most enemies. The most effective items however are the blowgun, the purifying item and smoke (make sure you know how to use it before trying to escape enemies with it, you could end up screwing yourself)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are going to play it through for the ninja 5 difficulty achievements, there is one thing to remember that helps quicken the process, and that is you only need to kill about 8-10 enemies WITHOUT BEING SEEN to Ninja 5 them. I always made an extra stealth kill for each time I got caught.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game is really fun to play online. I have it on my backlog and if I had someone that wanted to play online I would jump in. It's a ton of fun if you have 4 skilled players. The matches are really short cause everyone is damn good lol

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...