The Endless Setlist 2 Questions - Answers Here

Crimson Ridley

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visions would be exponentially easier in GH3. Just think, Raining Blood in RB2 :eek:

You know, I totally forgot about the easy HO/PO system in GH3. I was just picturing an overcharted mess, courtesy of Neversoft.

But RB in RB (harhar)? Now that would be challenging.

well as someone who is mainly a vocalist i understand you probably don't like the song.

Visions is all talkies, as a vocalist you could use an oscilating fan to FC it for you. As for Guitar, Visions isn't even hard. It's difficult enough to not 5 or Gold star but it definitely isn't hard enough to fail.

• 2 weeks later...
Getting ready to tackle this bitch after a friend doubles as a bass kicker for some drum train achievements.

Question, about the physical stress on the body. As an expert guitarist who ONLY downstrums, unless it's a crazy fast part, is there any..concern?

Ouch... have you played visions? I don't know how fast you can downstrum so i don't have anything to go on. Painkiller, Visions, Panic attack and mostly all the impossible tier songs will give you trouble unless you can really wack that thing fast...

Well, it depends on how long you can play Rock Band before getting tired. It wasn't so bad for me, because I can play these games endlessly without getting very tired, so when I got to Visions all I really needed was a piss soooo badly.

But, this is for Guitar. Bass will most likely be easier and less tiring whereas Drums will be a bloody nightmare. Vocals won't be bad when you get there as it's all talkies (From what I've gathered).

Lol. This is great! I love Rock Band, but the ES2 kills me. I still need the Bladder Of Steel achievement though. Last one in rock band 2. If I go for it, I'm setting the difficulty to hard just soz I don't have to start over. Also because I already have the platinum artist achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to the forums and this is a GREAT thread but I am wondering if I go through ES2 on vocals and I set the controller down with the Plug n play cord charged is that ok? Does that count as a wired controller? I mean if I leave the 360 sit for a while it goes to black screen but doesn't pause. That wont hurt my bladder achieve.....will it? Anyone?

I am new to the forums and this is a GREAT thread but I am wondering if I go through ES2 on vocals and I set the controller down with the Plug n play cord charged is that ok? Does that count as a wired controller? I mean if I leave the 360 sit for a while it goes to black screen but doesn't pause. That wont hurt my bladder achieve.....will it? Anyone?

When I did it on vocals my screen never faded. I'm pretty sure as long as you're playing and not failing then the controller wont switch itself off. But obviously if the controller's batteries run out you're knackered. Plug and play will cover that.

Does that count as a wired controller? I mean if I leave the 360 sit for a while it goes to black screen but doesn't pause. That wont hurt my bladder achieve.....will it? Anyone?

I think I see what you're getting at, but re-read the achievement description-it's not just pausing. You also can't fail.

I'm not sure what you are asking here. If you are actually singing, it will never go idle since the mic is part of the control system. If you set the controller down and walk away without pausing, you will fail.

When I did it on vocals my screen never faded. I'm pretty sure as long as you're playing and not failing then the controller wont switch itself off. But obviously if the controller's batteries run out you're knackered. Plug and play will cover that.

thanks for the quick responses everyone...I think as long as I dont hit the controller and just sing then I will be alright.