Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Spartan

Originally Posted by Turbulence 0 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

hoping we can work on getting you guys strike to get that out the way. (providing people responded will show up)these are the ones that responded

0.Turbulence 0

1.I AM TOSHI

2.TheBigMoneyGrip

3.Kaleo253

4.PePdaBeast

5.HarIen

6.YEME7H

7.SP1KE29

8.DugDigger

9.ObjectjveTruth

10.TotemMX

11.Driftinimports

12.BALD MONKEY 68

13. Cam1burzynski

put me on the list ill be on 24/7 when r u boostin tonight ill be on!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Turbulence 0 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

hoping we can work on getting you guys strike to get that out the way. (providing people responded will show up)these are the ones that responded

0.Turbulence 0

1.I AM TOSHI

2.TheBigMoneyGrip

3.Kaleo253

4.PePdaBeast

5.HarIen

6.YEME7H

7.SP1KE29

8.DugDigger

9.ObjectjveTruth

10.TotemMX

11.Driftinimports

12.BALD MONKEY 68

13. Cam1burzynski

put me on the list ill be on 24/7 when r u boostin tonight ill be on!

"I think more people need awards im not to sure,best bet is messaging the people on that list and ask if they need awards or not,if so you can add them and set something up."

not sure if i will play Bc this weekend but I think people will boost tonight not sure,as long as you have 4 people at least you can boost anynight passed midnight ;)

0.Turbulence 0

1.I AM TOSHI

2.TheBigMoneyGrip

3.Kaleo253

4.PePdaBeast

5.HarIen

6.YEME7H

7.SP1KE29

8.DugDigger

9.ObjectjveTruth

10.TotemMX

11.Driftinimports

12.BALD MONKEY 68

13. Cam1burzynski

14. VI TRELON IV

15. HKBD v0dka

I updated the list for you guys. I know some people won't be able to help. Hopefully we'll get at least a 5v5 room for us to boost strike, beat the house, etc.

0.Turbulence 0

1.I AM TOSHI

2.TheBigMoneyGrip

3.Kaleo253

4.PePdaBeast

5.HarIen

6.YEME7H

7.SP1KE29

8.DugDigger

9.ObjectjveTruth

10.TotemMX

11.Driftinimports

12.BALD MONKEY 68

13. Cam1burzynski

14. VI TRELON IV

15. HKBD v0dka

16. Inbred Peanut

I updated the list for you guys. I know some people won't be able to help. Hopefully we'll get at least a 5v5 room for us to boost strike, beat the house, etc.

if you need a extra person ill stick myself on the list.

Originally Posted by VI TRELON IV http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

0.Turbulence 0

1.I AM TOSHI

2.TheBigMoneyGrip

3.Kaleo253

4.PePdaBeast

5.HarIen

6.YEME7H

7.SP1KE29

8.DugDigger

9.ObjectjveTruth

10.TotemMX

11.Driftinimports

12.BALD MONKEY 68

13. Cam1burzynski

14. VI TRELON IV

15. HKBD v0dka

16. Inbred Peanut

17. Aweso

Please add me and let me know what time tonight you guys will e doing this. I need a few more badges and no "i" in team (spawning one). YEME7H and TRELON both have my gamertag.

since the list has gotten bigger, thisi s what you do, at around midnight eastern invite people to party, look for a conquest room you can do 2 people in each room and which ever is more empty you switch over to it, play the game until everyone leaves (ill help play the game until room is clear) or someone can jump rooms like crazy but that is boring.

you can start with the new people thats added to the list (someone take charge) and message others thats already on the list to see if they are willing to help with strike (they most likely will) and maybe some other awards.

im always on so ill add u. Everyone who still needs the achievement we should make another date and time u.s and whatever other times. Lets make multiple sessions to get it done so I might edit the list to have people that still dont have the achievement wanting to boost ;)

Let me take the time to put a time on paper right now.

Next Friday (9th October) at midnight EST. That will be 5 am GMT.

A previous session worked really well at that time last friday. We dont need an organiser, unless anyone is volunteering. Just show up, whoever is SERIOUS about completing awards.

Once we find an empty conquest room, we can coordinate from there.

(Dont send me friend requests). Just be online at that time and send me a message saying you are online.

Edited by Yemeth

Let me take the time to put a time on paper right now.

Next Friday (9th October) at midnight EST. That will be 5 am GMT.

A previous session worked really well at that time last friday. We dont need an organiser, unless anyone is volunteering. Just show up, whoever is SERIOUS about completing awards.

Once we find an empty conquest room, we can coordinate from there.

(Dont send me friend requests). Just be online at that time and send me a message saying you are online.

speak the truth! mr organizer ;)..Im down to help out;)

Hey guys, I'd like to get in on any boosting sessions for this game. If anyone doesnt show up, or there is a spot open please message me on LIVE. Im on just about all the time, and I am as dedicated a booster as you'll ever see. Thanks guys.

if at least 4 people is on tonight imma do on at 12midnight eastern.. and yeme7h is doing one on friday at 12midnight (so friday to saturday) (you got two sessions right here ;) )