Achievement Trading/Viral Spreading Thread

Tyger7

ive got a ways to go yet so i wont just "boost n bail" on anyone who wants to work together and get this done

im working on:

expert championship

nifty fifty

& taking it online

willing to help whatever your working on, even if i dont necessarily need same help

add me on live if you wanna work togehter, GT = COUSINELVIS

Edited by COUSINELVIS
clarification

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking to get some online achievements. Want to get "Taking It Online" before boosting towards Level 50 using the Montreal method. If you're interested in getting either, let me know. Only at level 18 (33000xp) so I'm in it for the long haul. I'll be free in around 8-9 hours.

GT: ryanb1705

• 3 weeks later...
I' m level 41 and lookin for someone to boost the nifty 50. My time zone is gt+2.

Just msg, send me a FR and we can go on for it, ofcourse with the montreal (or monza) trick. gt adamo0kos11

I'm level 32 or 33 and looking to boost the Nifty 50 achievement too. My time zone is GMT+1. I usually play on nights, around 10-11pm, if you're interested just send me a msg ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up the game for a second time to do online and expert championship achievements as I couldn't be bothered the first time and wary that we may see server closures before too long now F1 is a yearly franchise.

Looking to boost both (Montreal & expired invite methods obviously) ... Message me on XBL if you want to do either over the next week or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Add me (and message me) to do online achievements... I am currently only on level 5 and have yet to win, so I have a long way to go!!!

I at least need to beat someone with the viral achievement... if ur willing to race me even once please let me know

Edited by Beatmosh

• 2 months later...

Looking to get all of the online achievements in this game, specifically grinding/boosting nifty 50, before the servers are shut down. Also would like to do the expert glitch

Message me over xbl gamer tag: Pole78

Edited by Pole78

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for someone to help me get the viral achievement on this, i can give you any of the ones i have listed i have. My GT is WNTD Skillz send me a message on xbox live if you can help out or PM me on trueachievements.com

My viral achievements i have and need can be found by following this link http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=3460876

• 4 weeks later...