Jitterbug's final form in 1.1 EX

deexor

How do you deal with Jitterbug's last form in 1.1 EX? (all rank 3, I don't know if it matters)

This is the attack where he spams the screen full of bullets ramming into you. Is there some pattern I should use? Some kind of an edge crawl? Is there any trick besides weaving through and hoping for the best?

Which attack should I use - lock shot or strong shot? I know I really should try to no-bomb him to get the extra lives for Tyrannosatan.

Finally I figured out how to make it through the EX Gorge in one piece, but this is seriously stopping me from a 1cc and the Virtuoso achievement :-/

How do you deal with Jitterbug's last form in 1.1 EX? (all rank 3, I don't know if it matters)

This is the attack where he spams the screen full of bullets ramming into you. Is there some pattern I should use? Some kind of an edge crawl? Is there any trick besides weaving through and hoping for the best?

Which attack should I use - lock shot or strong shot? I know I really should try to no-bomb him to get the extra lives for Tyrannosatan.

Finally I figured out how to make it through the EX Gorge in one piece, but this is seriously stopping me from a 1cc and the Virtuoso achievement :-/

Well... Since there's no human being ever posted a video, I put here this Shmup God playing it.

My advice:

1.Your best friend it's the graphic slowdown. Use it Wisely.

2. Good luck. You will REALLY need it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6KQtIFsps]YouTube - (デススマイルズ) Death Smiles MBL: Castle + True Last Boss - Bloody Jitterbug[/ame]

That is MBL and those attacks are different... but I managed to find a Japanese video of 1.1 afterall, with a small guide to boot.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/elixir68k/20090603

Tested the up&down method in training and it totally works, easy as it can be.

Edit: did it on my first attempt after a few tries in training, achievement unlocked :) with two lives to spare.

Too bad it can't be done in Score Attack, so no replay on the leaderboards. Unless someone wants to see a replay captured with my digital camera :)

Edited by deexor

That is MBL and those attacks are different... but I managed to find a Japanese video of 1.1 afterall, with a small guide to boot.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/elixir68k/20090603

Tested the up&down method in training and it totally works, easy as it can be.

Edit: did it on my first attempt after a few tries in training, achievement unlocked :) with two lives to spare.

Too bad it can't be done in Score Attack, so no replay on the leaderboards. Unless someone wants to see a replay captured with my digital camera :)

Oh yes Please :D