Crysis Official Bitching Thread

41inuyasha

Biggest complaint is that they didn't include multiplayer. But i guess that could also be a good thing cause then it doesn't add multiplayer achievements haha.

Delta is kind of pissing me off here and there and i'm not even off of the second mission yet. I'm just not used to the game at all yet, not to mention sometimes i get spotted through objects which is total bullshit.

I got everything but the 3 delta achievements.

I got through Relic and one of them did not pop. I'm not playing those 3 levels again.

I'm perfectly fine at 910; that time I would have pspent for those 90 points I used for Bodycount and pulled out another 600+. Sometimes, quantity > quality

At least you guys can play the game. I'm reinstalling it after clearing the cache and trying to reload a checkpoint about 15 times. All my sh*t would disappear. My gun wouldn't be able to be fired, I could switch weapons but you wouldn't see anything. The game wouldn't full load. Sometimes I'd have God Mode but couldn't do anything, sometimes I wouldn't have God Mode. This glitch happened at the point where you *SPOILER ALERT*.....Go to the school and try to free that lady or whatever. Every character went into bind pose and wouldn't do anything. All audio cuts out. I'm reinstalling. If that doesn't work I don't know what will.

OMG, what am I doing wrong!!!! I cannot be stealthy in this game to save my life....every freaking time I set off an alarm or alert a soldier.

I can't find the sniper rifle and the suppressor seems completely useless since every time you shoot it your cloak goes away. The game is interesting but I'm not having any fun.

The graphics are strange if you play the PC version (i do). Shadows, contrast, explosions, vegetations...everything looks realy strange, especially the shadows look like graphic bugs.

And whats about this strange "glowing" contrast of the game? And NO, it´s not my TV, i play Crysis on my PC on the same TV.

Got the full 1K in this game very fast...easy for achivement hunters.

i just got to the Onslaught level where you drive the tank today, after not playing playing the game since last Wednesday. So i get up to the secondary objective, and a regular soldier shoots a RPG at my tank and blew it up.

Wouldn't be a problem right? wrong! instead the top hull of my tank blew off, and i could't get out of my tank and could only switch between the 2 tank seats. So reload my checkpoint...only to get put at that exact same moment! i had to restart the whole level.

Even if it's only about 3-5 minutes into the level it's still annoying.

Normal diffiulty is pissing me off don't know why everyone is saying that Delta is so "easy" :/

Delta is pretty easy. After the first 2 missions you get used to the game. Used silence weapons the whole time, and stay as far back as you can to pick off enemies. Even pick off enemies through the bushes and they'll never have a chance against you.

• 3 weeks later...

The "Core" or "Ceph maze" level... FFFUUUUUUU. If there was a point in this game where I wanted it to take my hand and have 'on rails' COD style of gameplay, it was this level, I lost count of how many times I had to restart a checkpoint because I didn't know where to go and the game only told me to "Explore the mysterious alien structure."

Seriously, I thought Delta was going to be hard as nails and using tactics like stealth and running for the hills every chance I got made it super easy.

I was worried about the alien levels, Core, Paradise Lost, Exodus & Reckoning but man they were the easiest part of Delta. You just need to know what do do.

Best way to kill the aliens inside of the ship on "Core" is to use the rifle with incendiary rounds, only takes about 5 bullets on them. Failing that use the shotgun with the auto-aim feature up close. Another option is cloak up, get close and grab them, which kills them instantly, you don't even need to cloak really.

As for Paradise Lost and Exodus, I literally just RAN through the entire levels maybe killing about 20 aliens if that at points when you need to defend. Just run down that cliff, avoid everything you can.

Reckoning was kind of the same. Gauss rifle the aliens up close or grab them for an instant kill, keep on running, get to the boss and destroy it, simple :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

One of my issues is that the game needs you to mash buttons just to start to play. Select language, press play that you understood the autosave system (wouldn't this 2 would be enough only once?) then skip intro, press play again, choose campaign, and finally continue.

I do not understand why you can't just get to the point. In fact, I don't get why most of the games needs a play pressed just in order to get to the main menu.

Beside that, I think it's quite a solid game, with good story (with annoying characters) and beautiful graphics (glitching here and there).

Anyway, well worth the 1600 MSP.

• 1 month later...

whoa

I'm really not liking this game. don't know what all the fuss was about.

- story boring.

- unable to be stealthy, enemies see me coming from a mile away.

- the level called Core, boring. had no idea where I had to go. had to look it up youtube. if there's anything I hate, it's not knowing where to go and having to hit up the internet.

maybe it's me, been feeling a bit depressed lately, but I usely don't dislike a game because of it

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The ending....

It was strange enough to be playing as someone other than Profit seeing as he's the focus of the second game and it makes it look like he should have been the main character of the first but that ending....

Is there a crysis 1.5 or something? 1 and 2 really don't seem like they tie in right, what we see of Profit's backstory in 2 doesn't really even tie in well with the end of 1.

What happened with the island? It really feels like they skipped a huge section.

• 3 weeks later...

this game is irritating as fuck. I'm on EASY trying to just beat the game, on the final boss, I die over and over and over after dying maybe 2 times the ENTIRE rest of the game. And even when I lock and and shoot the final boss it keeps saying I missed! And it only locks on like 15 percent of the time. I don't rage quit games much anymore but I am literally shaking I'm so angry right now. I can't wait for Delta I'll probably end up turning my wall into swiss cheese

Fuck Craptek and their game. I beat the campaign on Delta, and went back to get credit for the first level because it glitched on me, and nothing unlocked. I've done it four times with no success.

I am not doing the entire campaign on Delta again. Go suck a fat one Shitek.

*****Finally managed to get the credit for the level on Delta. But my previous statements still stand.

Edited by Blue Papyrus