Rapture Metro DLC - Partner Thread

Mgetter

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing something? This thread seems pointless to me because this game has no mode to select to play the new maps...so its basically by luck...or am I missing something?

The best way to do this is get in groups with other people who have the DLC. Then you can skip the old maps and play the new ones :) Hope i have cleared it up for you :)

Ohh include me pls.

aG 9o

I'm looking to participate in playing these maps because it is virtually impossible to play these new maps regularly in matchmaking. I will help set-up a team or just jump into a team that has been priorly set-up. I need to play and win on each of these maps, anyone who helps me will get the same in return. If you are interested in boosting/playing these maps then please send me a friend request to iDECAPiTiZE with a messsage stating the importance of the f/r. Thanks for reading, hopefully we will all get this one out of the way soon.

i don't care about boosting, but i do want to play on the dlc maps since its impossible to find them in matchmaking. anyone who wants to play on the new maps, add me on xbox live and send me a msg.

I thought this was the point of this thread. The way this is going, it should be in the achievement trading thread....

I wouldn't even mind if it was just casual playing on the new maps.... almost feels like the majority who bought it got jipped because it has yet to show up on any playlist.

GT:Sticko117

msg saying- rapture dlc

or something along those lines