The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah seems a very nasty bug, will be adding this on the unachievable section because seems that nobody as got this achievement so far. And no word either for the developers.

Note: I'm gradually adding games to the glitchy section, I decide to put first the most important. You know, browsing on the site searching for them it's quite hard.

Edited by L0Straniero91

For Madden 07, you list the "Draft Class" achievement as being unobtainable in EU. It's not unobtainable at all; you just need to buy an US xbox and the game, which costs money and like a week of time, but anyone seriously involved with achievements will want to do that anyway.

I made a thread about a potentially simpler solution in the Madden 07 section but didn't get much of a response, perhaps someone should revisit it and try.

i know...pointless post...but could someone please respond to my post from earlier in the thread?

It might work. In a lot of cases, the game is still on the Marketplace servers, just not available for download. You can actually download Hexic HD if you need to if you deleted it for some reason and can't redownload it. So, you could try, though there is no gaurantee of success (which is why I won't be deleting my Marvel Ultimate Alliance DLC).

For exapmle, that was how a lot of people got games like Raskulls early. It was on the servers, and people were able to download it from the demo with World of Kelflings and sent out multiplayer invites. It isn't sketchy, it just might not work.

I saw that, I will remove it from the list.

Did you check any of the other Midway titles?

I have some of the trial versions and so far only Defender was able to be bought for 400 MS Points.

The other ones I tried were Gauntlet, Paperboy, Root Beer Tapper, and Smash TV.

Edit: I already have UMK3 but I don't see it on the marketplace.

Thanks to whoever posted about this. I think I'm going to buy Defender before it gets delisted again lol.

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

SBK X

Maximum gamerscore: 955/1000

Achievement unobtainable: Extra is more than "normal" 45 G

45 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngUnlock all the Extras

There is a helmet called Kioko that is unobtainable,so we can't unlocked all the extras and this is the maximum for this game

This is a valuable resource; its where EA HAS TO post a server closure 30 day prior to shutdown. I checked it tonight cause a friend messaged me about Army of two being shutdown but its not. But figured this would be a valuable asset to this thread.

http://www.ea.com/2/service-updates

why do you post achivements that unlockeds before time? i have always seen this thread to only show the negative and its not like it´s a big deal
I agree unless its negative glitch I see no point ie the Bad company 2 m-com stations could do without being on the list but the FIfa 11 can stay as it might unlock after the true requirement is met. I dont think any 1 will get upset about getting something slightly early. Just my 2 cents. Edited by KillerBEA

I can understand the desire and want for it to be there but since its not negative in anyway it doesn't have to be there. Fine as is just think being a bit more selective would make it better.

Anyway to compress the changer log? seems like its taking a lot of space

was looking at trueachievements when i saw this

http://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=20776

apparently 5 people have bag them bones. i send a msg to them and 3 of them wrote back. 1.hacked 2.got with no problems 3. popped randomly.

also if you look under comments on the guides

http://www.trueachievements.com/a20776/bag-them-bones-achievement.htm?showguides=1

he says that the GOD version should have no problems at all with this. anybody wanna try this???

Hmm! That's very odd! I need more confirm about the Game On Demand version has not "Bag them Bones" unobtainable.

And I don't believe much the timestamps of those guys, look much more like gamesaving for me. Oh well, time will tell!

Edited by L0Straniero91