Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nin...nin...ninty...ni...nine...ninty nine achievements...

At least they look good. A nice combination between story related ones and fighting ones. All in all they look like some of the best achevements so far. Although that "play online with 7 friends from your friendlist" will be sure to fill up peoples friends lists.

Damn thats alot of achievements .. i have no idea about the fall 30,000 feet .. that has got to be one long ass drop .. i remeber the 1000M base jump achievement in Just Cause tok a lil while to plummit .. but 30,000 feet gotta be one sweet moment indeed !

By the look of the gamerpic it looks like you set up 2 portals in such a way that you are constantly falling to get this.

I really wish Team Fortress was a game all by itself. I don't like how they put them into a box with only one chance of 1000. Team Fortress and HL2 could easily make it's own 1000. Portal could be 200. O well I am still excited about this game

Agreed, TF should be its own game with its own 1000 but I hope they don't cheap out on any games because its all together (is it 1 or 5 discs)

Anyway looks great yet challenging, Kudos to any 1000 getters.

The achievements look so easy. I just recently played HL2 on PC and am in the middle of Episode 1 and I have the black box because my HD 2900 XT came with it for free. So when it comes out I already have Episode 2 and can install it. I obviously won't buy The Orange Box seeing as I own all the games already but if I can get my hands on it free I might play through again for the easy points.