Achievement Trading Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for 4 people to help me (and each other) out with the extraction achievements. Been trying it now for sometime but with random people doesn't work, sooner or later i always end up alone and so get stuck.

Anyway I want to set up a party for Sunday 22th April. Starting @ around 14h (timezone GMT+1). If you want to join/help let me know, send me a PM or friend invite.

p.s. We could start earlier and or another day but on Saturday I can't play and during the evening i can't say in advance at what time I will be online (sometimesit's 22h sometimes it's 01h).

p.p.s. If you're sending me a friend invite then please include that it's for the Army Of Two boosting. So I know that's it's for boosting this game.

Edited by Finnisher

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be on tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me. I would really like to knock out KOTH since it seems like I'm always getting paired up with people who don't try to win, or I'm against people who never quit playing the multiplayer and utterly destroy my team. I will also be on the following night so if a few people get this achievement tomorrow and others from the group still need it, I will be happy to return the favor and join up, then watch a movie while they wrap it up.

Planning on doing an extraction game and other online cheevos! If you're interested put your name below or contact me over xbox live.

Got all cheevos done except "king of the hill". If you wanna get this done drop me a FR w/ a message. I'm aiming for night sessions all this week so if your serious let's get it done!

All we need are 5 ppl with a 2nd controller a piece.

I need to finish off King of the Hill and the Extraction achievements, and all that's really needed for King of the Hill is the Control maps. Seems to be the one game type that's never played at all. I'll be on a lot of the next few days, and I already have one friend to help out. GT: Beagle Ninja

Edited by Beagle Ninja

• 2 weeks later...