Amazon is Dispatching Now

Slow2die

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my RM tracking page finally updated. Amazon sent my dispatch email at 18:20 on Saturday. If that's accurate, it took 11 hours to get to RM's sorting depot and since it hasn't updated past that, I'm guessing it still hasn't hit my local office.

Date: 15-SEP-2013 05:17

Status: Outward RDC Volumetric Acceptance (Meaning; Being sent to Regional Distribution Centre)

Track Point: National Distribution Centre

At least things are in motion so I'm less worried about it not arriving tomorrow. Still twitchy whenever I hear a noise near my front door though :p

My Postman came and now GTA V. I did get The Orange Box from Boomerang Rentals though so I guess that will occupy me for 24 hours. Bring on tomorrow! I would bag a midnight release as I am close to HMVs Flagship store in Oxford Circus, but I don't really know if I can be bothered and they will most likely charge more than £40 for the game. I need to think about it!

I have a feeling that mine hasn't been processed through the TNT systems yet. I got to my ShopTo account and click the link which takes me to their site and the page where it should show me my tracking number, but nothing shows yet.

Makes me think ST also have orders to TNT to not deliver until tomorrow. Could be wrong, and I may just be the last delivery on the couriers run. Here's hoping.

I have a feeling that mine hasn't been processed through the TNT systems yet. I got to my ShopTo account and click the link which takes me to their site and the page where it should show me my tracking number, but nothing shows yet.

Makes me think ST also have orders to TNT to not deliver until tomorrow. Could be wrong, and I may just be the last delivery on the couriers run. Here's hoping.

Mine only just showed up on TNT's website. Now currently sitting in Reading, ready for delivery tomorrow. Pretty sure they made sure TNT only deliver tomorrow so they don't get in the poo poo.