• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost dlc cheeves. Mainly anniversary. Message me on live GT: BrownyBaby7

no one boost with this guy he is a dick.

he will get his achievements and run

i will follow you everywhere on this forum and warn people about you

hope it was worth it for 20 gamerscore but every time you post in achievement trading i'll be there

Found my 4 controllers, I only will boost Achievements if you have 4 controllers and a microphone so we can coordinate them.

PolaroidIsAndy is my Gamertag. I will be online from 10PM PST to 3AM PST

Send me a message asap.

that's too bad.

Edited by Ari Haswari

I have 3 controllers, looking to boost the Invasion mode achievement! Also looking to get long range DMR Kill. Will help with anything in return for help with these! Gamertag is C3LL CL4N pop on randomly every few hours.

looking to boost Defiant, noble1, and anniversary achievements I have most of them. I have two controllers, and three other people interested hopefully sunday I want to start if interested friend request me I need a total of 16 players. Help me I help you. once I get a total of sixteen I will set the time.

Gamertag PyrathasResrctd

Not looking to get any achievements just wana get the unfriggingbelievable medal - best to do in Rumble Pit on an objective gametype so theres no kill limit. Looking for hopefully other people that can have guest controllers so all non-afkers can just go round killing the guests.

I have 2 other controllers need to fill 5 more spots. On live now so just message me if interested.