Practice Makes Perfect help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Like it was said before, you'll get it through the glitch or just playing. If you really want to get it through just waiting, you can start a player match and sign on with 3 other controllers. When the first race starts just go do something else for 5 hours. Then finish the race. I think it unlocks after an event (mine did).

A waste, but it can be done that way. If you use 4 controllers offline the CPU takes over, so it won't work.

• 5 months later...

I have done all of the above and still no achievement. I have all the other achievements except for this one and it's pissing me off. Any hints for how to solve this or anyone else with this problem or is it just me :(

I already tried to play online with 4 controllers and just let it rest for 5 hours at night and finished the event in the morning, but still nothing. I'm out of idea's plus you can't erase your save and start over again.

• 1 year later...
I have done all of the above and still no achievement. I have all the other achievements except for this one and it's pissing me off. Any hints for how to solve this or anyone else with this problem or is it just me :(

I already tried to play online with 4 controllers and just let it rest for 5 hours at night and finished the event in the morning, but still nothing. I'm out of idea's plus you can't erase your save and start over again.

Same situation here exactly. I got this achievement and got all 1000 achievement points. My wife, who played this with me the whole time, got every achievement except the 5 hr one. We put WAY more time on this obviously. She got every other achievement. I've tried everything I know how to do--clearing cache, looking endlessly for the elusive save file, her playing without my profile. No luck yet. Anybody out there have any ideas?