Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to find games online and sat there for literally half an hour staring at the screen waiting for it to find any game type... Does anyone ever play this anymore?

Feel free to add me if you do, my gamertag is Chickentrout.

I'm keen on achievement boosting for this... I want 100%, damn it!

I am dedicated player and I need every online achievement. Please only respond if serious because these achievements will take a while, like I said, I am dedicated and want every online achievement. PM me with a response.

I've had FEAR for a while now, and I don't know if the servers are still up or not but if anyone is willing to take some time out of their lives to help me get the online achievements I need then that would be awesome.

My gamertag is Charcoal1990.

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

This is mainly for people looking to boost "1000 games played". I have around half already I believe. If you need help with the other achievements as well I don't mind you killing me each time, it's a little slower, but we're still keeping it on 1 kill games. After wards if you still need a couple I wouldn't mind sticking around to help, they go fairly quick.

XBL = iTs JunKie

I'm usually appearing offline, just message me on XBL if interested.

The only multiplayer achievement I need is the 1000 games played achievement.

I currently have my turbo controller set up to host Elimination matches and it automatically kills myself so the game ends in a couple of seconds. Each game is taking roughly 20 seconds total from lobby to game ending time. I just got my 100 games achievement a few minutes ago. I will be hosting these matches all night so if you want to jump in on some matches, simply feel free to join. Like I said, I'll be hosting them all night. All you have to do is join for the match to count for you as well.

Hey guys I need help in getting: "Fearless Flagman, Mp100, Mp 1000, Team Victory, 50 kills with turret, 50 kills with the Type-7." achievements. Am usually on when am not at work. GT: Pina1215. Will return the favor for any achievements