Onyx Medals Guide and Discussion

Nikke84

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blood drive ftw

Cheers Ron!

Any particular reason you suggest Blood Drive or do you just prefer that map?

The reason I ask is because I tried Blood Drive & Checkout. TDM with 35 respawns & I usually end the rounds quicker & get slightly more kills on Checkout.

It's definitely worth setting it to 2 rounds. had ~900 skunks when done with warzone so ~750-850 done just by idling. if you still need some after execution you could continue on CTL.

after im done with tdm, ill switch rounds over from 1 to 2.

whats the skunker ribbon called btw?

I did "Guardian" today with the checkout method (stand there with 1 bot and a dummy account and melee them).

I noticed that my second controller got "Finisher" Medal to silver, because everytime he picked the leader he got a finisher. Is this not a good method to boost the Finisher Medal?

I did "Guardian" today with the checkout method (stand there with 1 bot and a dummy account and melee them).

I noticed that my second controller got "Finisher" Medal to silver, because everytime he picked the leader he got a finisher. Is this not a good method to boost the Finisher Medal?

Maybe if you're just focusing on Finisher. But keep in mind, there's the curb stomp medal that counts towards 3000 executions on its own, and there's also R/Lancer kills that you can get executions and respective weapon kills with. Singularly, it's fast, but long haul, I wouldn't.

Maybe if you're just focusing on Finisher. But keep in mind, there's the curb stomp medal that counts towards 3000 executions on its own, and there's also R/Lancer kills that you can get executions and respective weapon kills with. Singularly, it's fast, but long haul, I wouldn't.

Thats a good point. so maybe if i got everything else and need some Finisher, then its a good method to get them.

is it just me, or take shock trooper forever to get? right now im playing 1 round CTL and try to get my "Abducter" Onyx, and after 2 hours i only got 100... maybe if i set the round number higher, but then i cant get so much MVP Ribbons...

Thursday at 6pm EST I'll be trying the Skunker boosting lobby again. We'll be doing CTL games, so people needing to top off the various medals for that gametype will be able to knock out at least 30 games per hour. Must be able to sign in a guest.

This lobby entails what? Is this where each person has a shift?

Thursday at 6pm EST I'll be trying the Skunker boosting lobby again. We'll be doing CTL games, so people needing to top off the various medals for that gametype will be able to knock out at least 30 games per hour. Must be able to sign in a guest.

I should definitely be able to make that. I'll message you on Live.

This lobby entails what? Is this where each person has a shift?

Not necessarily. if you want to pop in and walk away to get real work done, that's fine by me. I also need to work on a bunch of CTL related medals since I (foolishly) 1v1 idle boosted it to onyx a while ago. I'll probably be playing the whole time.

Hey man, please count me in. 6PM works great for me.

i can do this thursday but not at 6 though as i wont be home.

will it still be open at around 8 or 9pm est?

Onyxed TDM earlier today finally.

Meaning i have 2 out of the 6 modes down.

TDM and Wingman.

Am now working on execution.

2 rounds with 2 minutes to win. so as to try and get lastman out as well as skuner, per a very informative post i seen way back when.