Review leaked, some finished in under 4 hours

KFZ Scrubs

The way the game can be approached any way you want means that of course you could finish it very quickly just running and gunning and doing the main objectives, but then that really missing most of the game because of your play style.

My first playthrough of Borderlands 2 was extensive, exploring and it took me some time to do. On the TVH mode I blasted through the main story in under 6 hours with four of us. Had I done that from the get go, just the main objectivces, I too could say Borderlands 2 was a short game!

If people say the game took X hours to finish, they should specify their play style.

Im a hardcore stealth nut so I'll be going slow through the game making OCD saves after every few kills incase things go pear shaped!

I fully expect to finish it in less than 5 hours... on a clean-up playthrough.

It looks like a nice-guy stealth run will be the bulk of my experience, and then I'll run through and kill a bunch of people for those cheevos.

Hopefully it's 2 playthroughs, but even if it's 3 no worries. A good game is a good game.

I was actually somewhat disappointed that Deus Ex was 1k on 1 playthrough. With so many good games out... it's hard to set aside play time for games I've already maxed (I still do at times, but I have a serious backlog I'm still slogging through).

well skyrim took me 70 hrs to 1000 point it however it could be finished in 2 hours and 16 minutes so i dont think this is a point to consider when buying a game.

You completed Skyrim in 70 hours? Wow you rushed it in my opinion. :p I've put over 300 hours into it so far. I love just exploring and messing around in that game. I can spend hours just walking around.