Tier three race is rediculous !

Watch this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3oQXxiEpSw]Borderlands 2 - Tier 3 Battle: The Death Race Walkthrough - Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage - YouTube[/ame]

Watch where he boosts in the video and mimic it. You can also pull up a little bit further at the start than he did and gain a couple extra seconds.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

Watch this video.

Watch where he boosts in the video and mimic it. You can also pull up a little bit further at the start than he did and gain a couple extra seconds.

Thanks for posting the video. It helped me beat this race. Do you have to do the "rematch" too?

So is this DLC a bunch of timed races? If it is, I'm wasting my time DL-ing now. I hate them because I suck at them.

No, it has some stupid tier'd side quests that you have to do three times. One of them is a race and it's just a pain in the ass. This DLC is ridiculously short though.. Not a fan.

None of the rematch tier side quest missions are required for the side quest achievement. I had this quest left and when I completed tier 3 the side mission achievement popped. I still had this quest's rematch to do but had already done the other two side quests that have rematches. So I would assume that the rematches are not required.

How long is it taking to complete? I read 5 hours (can't remember if it was on here or somewhere else).

Lol 5 hours? Maybe if you do P1 and P2. You're looking at more like 2-3. The main quest is really short, and if I remember correctly, there are only like 12-13 sides (some of which are tier'd). Overall it's a really short, really sub-par DLC. No bueno.