Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Nevander

Hello,

Just got this about a week ago and it's exactly how I remember it from the pc version I still have (minus the loading times). Just a quick question are these cheevos for the single player campaign playthroughs stackable? or do you have play each one? Thanks.

Yes, the difficulty achievements are stackable. Thought that was in the guide but guess not.

Hey Nevander, can you amend the "DOOMed Nightmare" solution to include that the difficulty achievements are stackable?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't obtain fists of fury trophy/achievement. I've killed more than 50 enemies with my punch after activate the berserker with the artifact. It's some kind of glitch or i do something wrong?

You must do it in Doom3, not RoE or LM.

Kills with Berserk are not counted!

He specifically said "Fists of Fury", where you have to melee 20 enemies using Berserk. This has to be done in RoE, NOT Doom 3 or LM.

Now if he was talking about "Unarmed Badass", then yes, that can only be done in Doom 3. But he wasn't. Get it?

Fists of Fury – 10:gsicon:

Use the Artifact with Berserk ability to punch out 20 enemies in RoE

Once you defeat the Berserk Hunter boss, the Artifact will be granted the ability of Berserk. You will simply need to activate the Artifact enough times to obtain 20 melee kills while you are under the effects of it.

Lance, I don't know what's wrong honestly. I haven't heard of this glitching for anyone else. "Unarmed Badass" unlocked for me after I had meleed 31 enemies instead of the 20 required (I think that has to do with me shooting enemies to weaken them before meleeing them, and I don't think they count if that's done). Haven't played RoE yet. I know I really haven't helped. Are you sure you the effects of the Berserk are still active when you keep meleeing enemies (i.e. not wearing off)? I'm not doubting that you are doing it correctly, just strange that you say you've meleed 50 enemies and it hasn't unlocked. All I can say is keep trying.

Also, I don't think it has not been proven or disproven, but say you melee 5 enemies then reload a checkpoint and melee the same 5 enemies, this might or might not work. I don't know if these kill achievements are cumulative when you reload a checkpoint. Are you perhaps doing that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Grabber (also known as the IPL) is a weapon very similar to the Gravity Gun from Half-Life 2. It can grab objects and toss them, and can even be used as a weapon in itself. The Grabber will be obtained right near the start of the game from a dying Marine. You will need to toss objects at 20 enemies and kill them with said tossed object.

On a related note, the Grabber is extremely useful for Forgotten Ones (fiery flying skulls) as it is an instant kill.

Just a little question regarding the Grabber,I'm wondering if this is only available in the "Lost mission" or is it also available in RoE?

I'm pretty sure it isn't available in Doom 3 since that I'm almost through....

PS. Awesome guide,a shame they have been a little stingy with the gamerscore for this game,especially if you compare the game hrs of this vs. other games it should easily have been 1000,but then again I would play it no matter what it's simply to awesome :blunt

For the "Not A Scratch" achievement, I did this in the Doom 3 mission Delta Labs 2 I think. It is the level that you first encounter the HellKnights emerging from a portal. It has 4 enemies (2 chainsaw zombies and 2 HellKnights). If you had an assload of rockets and the BFG9000 (Reference "Ready For Action" on how to get the weapon) like I did, it shouldnt be a problem. Blast the zombies with rockets from a distance, then fry the HellKnights with two full charges of the BFG and enter the portal.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...