Zef

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I reading the guide incorrectly? It makes it sound as if you can get these online achievements by yourself. However, I have tried this several times leaving the other available slot public and no achievement is popping. Additionally the gems you pick up do not count towards your total for the 2000. Can anyone advise on this? Was it maybe patched? The guide says, "Get 75 points in ONE multiplayer match. This can be done legit or by yourself. Just start a game on "king of the Marble" by yourself with two slots(the least amount avalaible) Roll around by yourslef picking up all the gems. Let the game end and you will get the achievement."

If the guide is incorrect I am ready to find a boosting bud for this. Feel free to send me an FR, also send me a message that what the FR is for.

EDIT: Done boosting this game. All I need is like 150 gems to get the last online achievement.

GT: big red marino

Edited by big red marino

Anyone willing to just sit in a match while I get the 75 points in one match achievement?

I've been trying to get this legit, but every time I'm on my way to it, the other person quits the match, so I give up.

This also leads me to another question for veteran MBU players; when the other person quits the match, or loses connection, do those gems that you collected still count towards the 2000 total points achievement?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all-I don't know is anyone will see this, but anyways

I'm free all day until maybe 8 PM Eastern, so if anyone wants to get the Map Pack Dominator achievement (requires the 200 MS point map pack),

please quickly send a friend request to my gamertag at Kaleb 2107

note the space between name and numbers. thanks.