Is it on live yet.

Masterchief950

I'm waiting till both are downloadable on the Dashboard.

So am I. I heard the achievements got messy on SA1 without the DLC so I don't want that to happen in this game. I had all morning to play this game and it sucks that its not out yet.

So am I. I heard the achievements got messy on SA1 without the DLC so I don't want that to happen in this game. I had all morning to play this game and it sucks that its not out yet.

They got quite messy in SA1, and it is a real pain. I haven't gone back to try it yet. I'm also in your position. I had work this morning and was REALLY looking forward to playing this when I got home. If it gets released right tomorrow, I'll be pissed. (Having to work a nice 12 hour shift. Boo.)

Larry Hyrb (majornelson) just stated on Twitter: ""NiGHTS into dreams..." and "Sonic Adventure 2" are scheduled to to hit Xbox LIVE Arcade later today"

Considering everything in M$ land is Pacific time I can see 5pm (their time) to be the maximum amount of time we'll be waiting.

They got messy with the DLC... or rather, DLC achievements never unlocked for DLC... but after 9 months they fixed it.... and then they broke it again...

I see... Well considering I want the battle dlc, I'm holding off till its released. Just in case. :p

The Battle dlc adds what Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the gamecube had that the Dreamcast version didn't.... I would assume. That being the addition of multiplayer items and chao karate.

The dlc adds only 3 achievements for 100g total. I dunno why the list says that the whole game is only 3 achievements for 100g when it obviously isn't.