Spartacus: War of the Damned

BiggD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we only get it on sunday over here but yes, i can't wait. too bad there's no more viva bianca :(

Viva Bianca. Great actress, hated her character. If someone can make you hate their character, they're good at acting, duh.

What about Katrina Law and Peter Mensah. I cannot believe they manner in which they died :(

What are your thoughts on Liam taking over lead role? God bless Andy, he was amazing.

Edited by BiggD

i love viva's character. there's something about a cunning woman you just want to put into their place ;)

liam is ok i guess. i'm not fond of the pretty boy look.

I feel you. She played her role real well. You believe her when she claimed the baby was Spartacus's? I call BS on that.

Liam is doing his best but Andy was much better for the role.

Man when Andy died I thought the series was going to die with him. Liam has done the best possible job and has done it well.

I'm stoked to see how it all ends. (Hope it doesn't end historically correctly.)

Same here, man. It's a shame what happened to Andy. I saw a documentary with him as he fought through the cancer and it's sad to see such a talented man go like that :(

Liam's doing his best but he needs to step it up a little more in this last season. I've read that he's bulked up and really dove deep into character so hopefully that's displayed when we watch Season 3. Here's to hoping they don't end it historically correct as well, seeing as they already done so with Oenomaus.

I have only seen Blood & Sand / Gods of the Arena however I just bought Vengeance yesterday on blu ray so I'll be watching that soon. I'm not expecting it to be as good without Andy though

Go into Vengeance with a clear mind. Don't go in thinking Liam sucks, because then the season won't be as good for you. Sorry we somewhat spoiled the deaths of some key characters :eek: Hope you like it!

Crixus was too soft in Vengeance - hope he comes back in War of the Damned a little more toughened up like in Season 1.

Anyone else think Gannicus is overrated?

• 2 weeks later...
wow, so i saw the premiere this morning and it's bloody intense! a lot more darker. and why do we need to have a whiny bitch? it's annoying

Saw it last night myself and loved it.

The scene with the butcher and Spartacus in the tent was kinda funny and Saxa is HOT!

Whiny bitch? You mean Crassus's son? I hate him.

yes, crassus son. when will writers realize people can't stand whiny people. i mean, there's being mean and evil like joffrey from game of thrones that people just despise and then, there's being whiny like this one. one is good writing, the other is simply being lazy

Yes, Crassus' son. When will writers realize people can't stand whiny people. I mean, there's being mean and evil like joffrey from game of thrones that people just despise and then, there's being whiny like this one. One is good writing, the other is simply being lazy.

Never seen Game of Thrones yet, but I'll agree. Crassus' son isn't anything special. He'll play a big role this season though.

Damn that first episode was amazing. If it's a telltale sign of what's to come then I am set for a good final season.

I'm too excited dude. Crassus seems more 'worthy' than Glaber.

I'm pumped for episode two on Friday.

julius caesar!!! :rock

he does have one sick fetish though :eek:

They made him look like a Viking, lol. Literally, he looks just like Thor.

Anywho, really good episode. The rebellion has grown so much - when they were awaiting outside the city, I was not expecting them to be that large in numbers.

What the hell was the slave doing to Caesar?! Circumcising him!?

They made him look like a Viking, lol. Literally, he looks just like Thor.

Anywho, really good episode. The rebellion has grown so much - when they were awaiting outside the city, I was not expecting them to be that large in numbers.

What the hell was the slave doing to Caesar?! Circumcising him!?

I think he likes to have his body punished? Lol.

All I know is I'm excited for the match between Caesar and Crassus and Spartacus.

I might follow this one aswell.

Watched Blood on the Sands and Gods of the Arena but missed some episodes. Don't hope it will be the same with this one.

This Season is 3 episodes in, but s really god so far.

I'd suggest going back and watching the episodes you skipped. Blood and Sand is amazing and Gods of the Arena only has 6 episodes so it shouldn't be that bad to watch.

im loving this new season at the moment.

although i loved the original spartacus i think liam is doing a brill job

i think caesar is actually quite funny.

one of my new favourite characters is Marcus Crassus, the fact he is cunning and doesnt take spartacus a fool makes him dangerous and interesting.

gannacus, what more can i say, he's awesome.

and finally, in 3rd episode, after the nights drinking and saxa has tht young girl nude in room. her arse after getting rid of girl is best ive ever seen on tv. shes so hot

loving new series, and like someone else said, i hope they dont finish it historically correct, they have already deviated from many facts so i hope it ends spartacus taking down rome

+ i hate naevia in this series, bitch

Edited by Matt x360a

I'm loving this new season at the moment.

I think Caesar is actually quite funny...Gannacus, what more can i say, he's awesome. And finally, in 3rd episode, Saxa has tht young girl nude in room. her arse after getting rid of girl is best ive ever seen on tv. shes so hot.

+ I hate naevia in this series, bitch.

Hahah, Saxa is indeed very, very attractive.

It seems everyone hates Naevia. I do too, she's just so...annoying. But hr actress does a good job if she can get a majority of the viewers to dislike her.

Episode 4 was freakin' brutual. Crixus is going to split.

• 4 weeks later...